Chapter 64

JUNGKOOK POV.

We ran for about five minutes to catch up with the group that was already finalizing the tour in the site. Hoseok noticed us joining the rest from behind and of course had to tease us. He ran up to us with a smirk and yeah, at that moment I knew that in a while I would turn as red as a tomato because of his bugging.

- Oh yeah Jimiin, Jungkook! -He made an eyebrow dance as he threw his arms around my and Jimin hyung's shoulders and started hanging like we were supposed to carry him.

- Oww! -We both faltered from Hoseok's heaviness as he continued to hang himself. 

- Hoseok I swear if you don't stop it I'm gonna chase you! -Jimin hyung shouted as he tried to take Hoseok's arm off his shoulder, finally succeeding. But then Hoseok's weight was uneven and we both ended up falling to the ground. -Jungkookie!

Jimin hyung shouted and hurried to the ground, as the entire group stopped walking and turned towards us. Hoseok was rubbing his butt and making pain sound effects while I was trying to not get chewed by his body under him.

- Aah! -I shouted in pain as Jimin hyung caught my arm and pulled me upwards, finally relieving me. This Hoseok dude! He literally created confusion out of nothing. 

- Jungkookie are you okay? -Jimin hyung cupped my cheek with one hand as with the other he brushed my hair backwards. Everybody was watching us, some helping Hoseok and others gathered around me to see if I was okay.

Is this a little exaggerated now? I mean... I'm okay, I just fell!

But then when my eyes slipped to Hoseok, I understood why this was a big deal.

- OH THERE, yeah yeah yeah OOOUCH! -There were 5 people helping him out, including Young seonsaengnim  and Hoseok was putting on his best show. The dude literally fell on me and I'm not complaining!

But my mind couldn't stay too focused on Hoseok because Jimin hyung was on his caring mode full on, patting my pants and my shirt and cleaning away the dust that gathered on my clothes from the ground. H-He was being a little too... 

- There, all cleaned. -He smiled as he put his hand on my cheek again and caressed my cheek with his thumb. -Are you hurt?

I gulped shaking my head quickly, blushing from the sudden softness in his voice and his lovable eyes. His comfortable approaching started, didn't it? Because there are like five six people surrounded and watching us like that, and he didn't mind being extra affectionate with me.

- Your bag saved you. -He giggled as he patted the bag with his other hand. That's true actually, I fell on the bag. I mean, Hoseok and I fell on the bag.

- All my bro are you good? -Hoseok limped towards us, the professor supporting him from his arm. Jimin hyung rolled his eyes and tapped his shoulder.

- We are, Hoseok, we are great. -Jimin hyung then turned his attention to everyone and signed them to keep walking. -Noone's hurt, we can please move on! Maddie! -Maddie waved her hand through the crowd and nodded, getting Jimin hyung's message to carry the team forward.

- Jungkook, right? 

That voice sounds familiar, but I don't know where it's coming from. Jimin hyung seemed to be interested as well as we both searched for the owner of the voice from the crowd. 

There she was on my left. The girl from the morning. I don't even remember her name. Ji-something? I remember that part because hyung's name starts with Ji too, heheh.

- O-Oh yes. -I replied getting shy and nervous from her sudden approach.

- Are you okay? -She asked worriedly as I made a confused expression. This is definitely awkward.