CHAPTER 30

Jimin POV.

We arrived at the seaside. We come here with the squad every semester, morning or night, doesn't matter. We swim here and rest and picnic. It is always so much fun with the squad, everybody always has a good time. It is also a very quiet corner, so nobody is around here. We are lucky Hoseok has a car so we can go wherever we want whenever we want.

- Woow! The weather is so good guys! –Amber was the first to jump outside

- That's what I'm talking about bro! -Hoseok turned the engine off and followed her out. The rest of us stepped outside too.

 - Whoa, this is daebak guys! -Namjoon hyung opened his arms and started wobbly-walking looking at the view. 

- Baabe! -Joy hugged her arms around him with a chuckle, as Namjoon hyung hugged her back and they made a cute scene.

- Remind me why I didn't bring a girlfriend with me again? -Hoseok looked and asked me. 

- Hoseok-ah! You can't just bring a girlfriend. -I laughed as I clung unto Jungkook. 

- Jungkook-ah, you like it? -Amber ran towards us and put her arm around Jungkook's shoulder from the side I was not leaning on him. 

- Yeass! -Jungkook said with a laughter. His face seemed lit up, as if he was starstruck. His eyes were sparkling and his smile never went away even for one second. Ahh, so cute! Made me tighten my grip around him and get my face closer to the side of his face. 

- You really like it? -I asked him with a bright smile. He turned his face to face me, but he got intimidated from the closure of our faces so he quickly looked down and nodded with a shy smile. I chuckled in his ear. 

- I'll get the mat from the baggage, Yoongi and Namjoon-ssi, come help me! -Hoseok pulled Namjoon hyung and Suga from their arms as they both ran to the back of the car. 

- Shall we pick a spot to sit? -Amber jumped into Joy's arm as they headed from the front, away from the car. 

- Mmm, so you like it here? -I leaned unto Jungkook's ear and spoke sweetly. It was just the two of us. I love to tease him, so I'm gonna go full on. 

- A-A lot. -He released a small laughter, still looking to the ground with shy eyes. It was night so I didn't notice whether he was blushing or not, but he seemed happy and that made me even happier. I felt as light as a bird.

- Shall we go with them? -I asked again in the same position, staring at his eyes that were fixated to the ground. He lifted them up and looked into mine. 

- Yeah. -He spoke smiling, but it was obvious that he was shy as fuck right now, his heart probably racing. I smiled wider at that, not breaking eye contact for a while. 

- Then let's go. -I took his hand into mine and started dragging him with a smirk. His hand was powerless but I held closer unto it. He soon adjusted to my walking pace. I turned around to look at his face, I was dying to know how he felt when I did it.