Chapter 58

Jungkook POV.

- Jungkookie! –Jimin hyung waved his hand to me from the path in front of the junior dorm building as I stepped outside.

- Hyungie! –I smiled as I walked towards him with a little excitement on my steps. –Where are we going? –I asked him curiously as I came to his side.

- We are going to the Events Building! –He said with a sparkle in his eyes and an overflowing joyous attitude as he held my two hands between his. Normally I wouldn't want to be seen like that, but since our friends know and he is not doing that big of a move... I let it be. I like the feeling of being boyfriends outside as well...

- W-Why? –I asked, my mind still on the hands. –Is it open on a Saturday?

- Right now, it is. Even in general. But we are going there now to register ourselves to a weekend trip! –He said jumping in his place a couple of times.

- W-Weekend trip? When? Where? –I blinked with a growing smile. This sounds exciting! A trip with Jimin hyung? I would love that...

- Let's start walking. –He left one hand but held unto to the other one as he started leading us to the place. I feel my cheeks getting hotter because of how shy I am of being seen as his boyfriend. He is quite famous in this school, a lot of people would react... -Well. The art club is holding a weekend trip, starting from Sunday morning and a night over, and we will be back on Monday morning.

- So, we go tomorrow and get back the next day? –I asked curiously, holding a shy smile on my face as we walked in the path surrounded by the greenery and beautiful campus buildings.

- Yes! –He exclaimed as he started walking backwards with a slower pace and held my two hands inside his again. –I thought it would be a lot of fun if we went too. Do you like the idea?

- You are dragging me already! –I giggled. –But yeah... It sounds fun. –I showed my teeth behind a sincere smile as he swung our hands to the sides. Gosh... The blush on my cheeks is real... -H-Hyung. What is the trip about?

- Oh sorry, I forgot to tell that part. –He laughed. –It's a graffiti painting trip!

- Whoaah! Really? –My eyes widened hearing that. That sounds so cool! –Are we gonna do it or just visit places like that?

- This is like a training Jungkookie. We will be led by a graffiti artist throughout the trip. We will be spraying assigned places over the route, like some renewing house walls, old bridges, tunnels and so on!

- Hyung this sounds so much fun! –I skipped as he laughed cutely.

- I know! Maddie just called me, like 15 minutes ago and as soon as I heard, I wanted to register us! –Jimin hyung's eyes went smaller upon his cute wide grin. It brought giggles unto me. When he becomes excited, he turns into a little child. That dominating atmosphere fades. But then at those times I feel a little more in control, and I like that...

- They don't need requirements for registration, right? I haven't done graffiti before... -I said a little nervous as he stopped walking. He took two steps forwards as I flinched upon his sudden closure to me in the middle of the path.

- Your boyfriend rules around here baby, I'm gonna get us in no matter what. –He winked as I stared into his blue eyes with a fast heartbeat. Those words made me smile and shyly look down. –Hey. –I looked back into his eyes, a little more timid than usual. –It's gonna be our first couple trip babe.

- O-Oh y-yeah... -I let out a shy laugh as I turned my head the other direction, overwhelmed from the bold and attractive look he was giving me in an outdoor setting. God, if I was home I would just cuddle to hide away the shyness but here I feel too exposed in front of him...