CHAPTER 23

Jimin POV.

We arrived at the bowling center. It is a little bit fancy of a place, but we have always been coming here over the years so we get discount as a group. It has bowling alleys and a bar, so it's quite cozy and comfortable. Since this place is a little fancy, famous people also come here. We have spotted a couple of celebrities before, we might run into some if we are lucky!

- AYO! -Hoseok made the entrance into the bar and greeted the waiters that had the familiar welcoming smiles

- AYO! -Hoseok made the entrance into the bar and greeted the waiters that had the familiar welcoming smiles. We all followed him from behind. The waiters, waitressed and baristas knew Hoseok and always had fun with us, sometimes joining our table and drinking or playing bowling with us.

- Hoseok, welcome dude! -The fair skinned handsome waiter greeted him with the same cheerful expression and showed us all in. The rest of us also greeted the waiters and moved into the lounge we were lead to by the waiter.

- Hyung, isn't this place a little expensive? -I looked to my side, noticing Jungkook lean in and ask. I smiled at him warmly.

- Don't worry about it Kookie, we are special guests. Discounted. -I winked at him and he nodded in understanding. 

We all settled into the couches with excited smiles. Amber sat next to me, of course, and Jungkook on my other side. I wanted to keep him close during the night, I wanna make sure he is comfortable and okay with being with the guys. Namjoon hyung immediately ordered our classic drinks and in the meantime, we worked on deciding the teams. 

- So, who is with who? -Joy excitedly clapped her hands. 

- We know who you are with. -Hoseok rolled his eyes at the couple as they laughed. 

- I wanna team up with Jungkook! -Said Suga hyung out of the blue. I was surprised, my eyes indeed went wide. W-When had they gotten to know each other?

- O-Oh, sure. -Jungkook replied with a nervous from my side. I looked at him still in surprise, trying to figure him out. -W-What... -He looked at me biting his lip, quite unsure of what he was supposed to say. 

- W-When did you two? -I pointed my finger to Jungkook and then to Suga hyung.

- Why? Can't I team up with Jungkook? -Suga hyung replied from the other side of the couch, laid on his back comfortably. He then smiled at Jungkook directly and continued speaking. -He might turn out to be super good. I need a strong player by my side. -He smirked, and it gave me chills. What the hell. It's not like I don't want Jungkook to team up with Suga hyung... I just don't expect him to be so open with someone he doesn't know so daringly. He is always a closed box, even when we go out. Why now... -Yah, Jungkook-ah! Come sit here by my side. We are teammates now. -Suga hyung threw his hand to the front. Is this happening for real now?

- Should the three of us make one team? -Hoseok asked, looking at me and Amber excitedly. My mind was still focused on Suga and Jungkook, who had stood up from my side without even looking at me and moved past everyone to sit next to Suga hyung. What the hell, is Suga putting his arm around Jungkook right now?! What the hell hyung!