Chapter 50

Jungkook POV.

It was D-Day, 14 o'clock.

I was getting my Jiminie hyung back!

I dressed up as neatly as I could after a shower and put on a good cologne that I got from Jin hyeung in my birthday

I dressed up as neatly as I could after a shower and put on a good cologne that I got from Jin hyeung in my birthday. I made sure to do my hair and excitedly jumped out of the house, skipping the stairs to the front of the building.

- Jungkookie! -Hoseok shouted from the driver seat of his car that was parked in front of my building. From the other side of the car, Yoongi hyung had half of his body out and was waving at me.

- Yo Jung! Get here! -Yoongi hyung shouted with a big smile on his face. Since when does he calls me Jung?

I was so excited that I started laughing and running towards the car at the same time. We were going to pick Jimin hyung from the airport. I went inside the car and jumped to the middle seat, pulling myself forward to the front of the car.

- Hey hyungs!

- How you doing all my bro! -Hoseok shouted as I nodded with a giggle.

- Are you excited to see your baby? -Yoongi hyung asked as I blushed and laughed looking down.

- I am.

- Aiiiii! -Hoseok and Yoongi both started laughing and shuffling my hair as I tried to block their hands and laughed with them. They made me so shy by teasing me but I liked that they treated me nicely. -Let's go! -Hoseok turned to the front as Yoongi followed him.

The car started moving.

Ahh, I'm getting nervous.

Butterflies in my stomach.

Heart beating till the sky.

Sweat building up.

Jiminie hyung, you are not even here, but you are making me blush like crazy already... What am I gonna do when I see you in front of me?

...

It was 15:30.

Jimin hyung should already be out of the plane, but why isn't he making an appearance yet?

- He's probably picking up his luggage. -Yoongi hyung commented as we watched the boarding information of the planes from the panel.

Jimin hyung's plane showed to be boarded, but there were no news from him. So many passengers had come out but Jimin hyung was among none of them. I had started to get worried and I felt my stomach grow empty.

Jimin hyung... Come out already... Please be okay...

Maybe there was no reason to be this worried. Maybe I was exaggerating. But I couldn't help myself. I was pacing back and forth and tapping my feet without making it too obvious to the hyungs. My lower lip started to hurt from peeling it so deep due to anxiety, its red started showing.