Chapter 67

JIMIN POV.

- Hello?

Jungkook picked up the call as I watched him.

- Hi Tae! How are you? 

I took a step back and threw my hands in my pocket as I watched the scenery, leaving him on the phone.

- Yeah, yeah! Of course you can tell me!

Is it something urgent? What is it?

- Are you okay now?!

I looked questioningly at Jungkook who signed me that there was nothing wrong. 

- Really? When? Okay Tae, of course! 

I was getting bored with this. 

I walked up to Jungkook and stopped in front of him, as he lowered his face away from mine, continuing to speak on the phone. 

- I am on a trip with the Arts Club Tae! 

Uh uh. Taking way too long. 

- It started yesterday, tomorrow we will probably be back.

I stood closer to Jungkook and cupped his cheeks with my hands. He raised his head and smiled at me while still talking. He is so pretty.

- I don't know exactly, it is a village though. 

Slowly caressing his cheeks that had that natural blush on them, I moved my hands to his neck and put my forehead unto his. Jungkook seemed surprised from the move, and he took a while to respond back on the phone while staring at my eyes.

- Y-Yeah, we should come together too!

Still keeping my strong gaze over his eyes I leaned forward and stole a kiss from his lips. He looked shocked in his place but soon smiled shyly and tried to focus on Tae again.

- I-I really miss him too... 

Without breaking my stance, I moved to his cheek, leaving another kiss there as Jungkook tried to brush me off while I wrapped my arms around his neck, cutely clinging unto him.

- Hyung... -He protested silently as I backhugged him now, making him almost fall down from my unbalanced weight behind him. -Aishh hyung!

- Oh no no, I'm okay Tae! -He gave me a death glare as I only laughed and went again to his front, bothering his cheeks and poking them. -Jimin-ssi!

He struggled with me but I didn't give up on bothering him.

He had to get off the phone and pay attention to me! It was being too boring!

But I knew how to make him focus on me. With a smirk, I slipped my hands unto his belly from under his shirt, getting an immediate reaction where he flinched and with one hand, he tried to weakly take my hands off. But I only flustered him more by moving my lips to his neck and giving him wet kisses there.

- Uh-uh..  Y-Yeah. Fuck...

He closed his eyes and allowed me to seduce him as his breathing accelerated from the soft patterns I was drawing on his belly with my fingertips. I came up to his face with a smirk I cut him off with a slow kiss just as he was about to say something on the phone.

It took a while for him to come back to his senses, even with Tae who was asking if he was still there on the line. I was enjoying this so much that I silently giggled, earning a hit on my shoulders from him.

- Uh I'm here Taehyung, go on-

My grip on his belly tigthened as he released an unwanted soft moan, regretting it the next second since it would be audible from the phone. But Tae hadn't realized and he was going on. Loving how Jungkook was losing control over me, I made him step back slowly, until his back touched the car.