CHAPTER 27

Jimin POV.

- What's up with you hyung?! -I barged into my dorm room.

- Whoa, calm down champion. -Yoongi raised his head from his book and gave me a surprised look. 

- Hyung! What did you tell Jungkook?! -I shut the door a little more harshly and stood next to his bed, eyeing him from above.

- What are you talking about? -He closed his eyes and asked me, not letting go of his calm attitude. 

- Aish... -I released a laughter out of disbelief. -You know what I'm talking about. 

- That's not a very objective thing to say-

- Hyung! Don't do this! Just tell me, what did you tell the guy?! -I sat down next to him, annoyed at the fact that he pretended not to know more than the fact that he had spoken to Kookie about me.

- Fine. Calm your ass down.

- I'm calm!

He took a few silent seconds and then finally spoke. 

- What about what I told him? -He was indifferent. Seriously?

- What do you mean hyung! Why did you tell him things that are not true?!

- What things did I say that weren't true? -He didn't change his know-it-all expression at all. God, I was getting annoyed!

- Hyung you told him that I talked about him to you about how happy he made me a-and how I slept smiling when I thought about him a-and how I always thought about him before sleeping a-and how I was eager to see him everyday! -I finally breathed defensively, catching my breath. He looked at me with a smile.

- It's true that I told him half of the things you told me. -I looked at him confused. -But I didn't tell him that you were eager to see him everyday or that you thought about him all the time and shit. 

- He t-told me-

- He told you that I said all of those things?

- I-I mean n-not exactly...

His smile grew bigger and he soon laughed, bending his head downwards. I gulped, a shade of red spreading across my face. I was embarrassed as hell. I hid my lower lip under my top lip and tried to not look at him in the eyes.

- You think about him a lot? -Suga asked with a soft tone and soft gaze. 

- M-Me? -I was stuttering in front of him for the first time. Gosh, I didn't like this feeling. It was like he had cornered me real bad. 

- Not you Jimin. -He rolled his eyes. 

- S-Sometimes. -I cleared my throat, blushing heavily. 

- You think about him before sleeping? 

- S-Sometimes.

- You think about him when you wake up?

- Sometimes.

- You think about him when you are horny?

- Yes. 

- Hahah I knew it. 

- WAIT, WHAT? 

I suddenly flipped, looking at him with wide open eyes and holding my mouth with my hand. 

- I-I-I d-don't! -I snapped back. -I don't think about him like that! He is a fucking fr-

- Jimin-ah. -His dark eyes landed in front mine, sending a creepy feeling to my heart. -Can you stop talking bullshit?