CHAPTER 29

Jimin POV.

- WE KILLED IT MAN! -We went off stage. Taemin was shaking me and jumping. I was dying of laughing, the adrenaline from the performance still not over.

- You are a superstar you are not supposed to be this excited! -I hugged him as he kept on hopping around.

- Dude we killed it! -He held me from my shoulders and looked me in the eyes with a child-like excitement.

- We killed itt! -I made my voice tinier as we hugged each other and started laughing again. -Thank you so much for coming man.

- Good thing we lost at bowling huh? -He said funnily as we cracked up again. -Anyway Jimin-ah, I'll sneak out before the crowd finds me.

- Ahh okay hyung! -I smiled at him and we hugged again. -We'll talk!

- 'Course we will! We gotta celebrate! -He shouted one last time before he went out from the door.

- Jimin oppa! -Amber ran towards me from the other side. -We gotta go to the judge seats! The auditions start!

- Coming Ambo! -I held her hand that pulled me towards the entrance. I was still high from the performance. I couldn't stop smiling and I wouldn't too. I still had to see my Jungkookie. I wonder if he liked it. Heheheh!

...

The auditions were over. There were some pretty good students! We were offering snacks at the end of the event, so there were still people around getting food and enjoying the night.

As the judge team, we were also sitting in the grass in a corner of the event area having snacks together and talking about the performances overall. We always announce the winners a week later, so it was just fun, random talk. I love the club members and I have the fun in the world spending time with them, so it was a good time.

- Jae! -Amber raised her hands up as Jae approached the group with a cheerful smile.

- What-up bro!

- You killed it today Jae!

Members complimented him as Jae sat next to us and breathed.

- AAAAHHH, sweet night! -He said laying down on his back, making us giggle.

- Where is Jungkook? Did you leave him alone at the DJ tent? -Amber asked Jae as my heart stopped.

- I told him to come but he was still helping the guys clean up the apparatus.

- Yah! Why didn't you force him to come! Poor thing, he helped us all day! -Amber whined at Jae as Jae defended himself. -Go get him!

- Amber. -I spoke. -I'll go find him. It's cool. -I flashed a wink at Jae. Amber stopped talking then and watched me leave.

- Okay oppa...

I walked fast through the emptying but still busy event area and saw the DJ tent. There he was, running around with stuff in his hands, trying to catch up with the guys who were carrying things around. My smile went off and a little sadness settled. Was that what he did all night when everyone was having fun? Why did he do it?

I fastened my pace. Instead of going from the front of the tent, I sneaked behind. And just as Jungkook was walking with a box in his hands towards one direction, I pulled him from his arm to the back of the tent.

- J-J-Jimin hyung! -He stuttered with a shocked face. I missed him. I smiled.

- What is my baby doing here? -I wrapped my arms around him with him facing me and pulled him closer to myself. He was still hugging the box, so it was standing between us.