Chapter 68

JIMIN POV.

I took a moment to stare at the beautiful boy who was breathlessly flowing under my spell. He was leaned on the door of the car, trapped between my hands. I wanted to register this moment, this look, this feeling into my memory and always carry it deep inside my heart. I ran my eyes on his beautiful big brown eyes that slightly shook waiting for me, his pink lips that looked sweeter than honey itself, his soft baby skin, his blushing cheeks, his dark chestnut hair that slipped downwards in pieces waving with the wind...

Jungkook, you are dangerously attractive, boy.

My hands went into his waist, gently grasping his sides as he flinched from the contact and placed his hands on top of mine. Then slowly, I minimized the distance of our bodies, and crashed my lips on his. The sudden move should have surprised him although he had been expecting it that it took him a while to completely give in. Soon his hands started sliding from my hands to my arms, then to my neck, and his arms finally wrapped around my neck as he started responding to the kiss. 

None of us spoke as the kiss went on intensifying, and in between our little breaths I glanced at Jungkook before signaling him to go inside the car, as I helped him bend backwards and slowly lay on the backseat. His heart was beating too fast and he was impatient, both nervous and excited. I slowly leaned on top of him, balancing my body with the elbow on the side. 

- Baby. -I smirked, stealing a quick kiss from his lips as he shyly smiled in response. His cheeks went even redder. -Lemme ask you something. -I leaned in towards his ear, slightly burying my face into his neck as he sensitively shifted his head to give me space. -How is possible that you can be both cute and fuckable at the same time? 

- W-What! -He almost choked on his cough as I playfully placed my lips on his earlobe, slowly licking and sucking it as his eyes shut close and his head made little moves. -H-Hyung... -Not allowing to speak no more, my hand slowly slipped into his belly from under his shirt. I started teasingly running my fingertips over his skin as he started to become heavily aroused. 

- Let's clarify some things. -I spoke as I continued with my hand action. -First of all, no hyung during sexy time, okay? 

- Y-Yeah... -He whispered slowly as he bit his lip to my intensifying contact on his belly. The lip bite damn.

- Second, you will do a lot of talking tonight. I want you to answer my questions and tell me what goes through your mind. Understood?

- But Jimin-

- Third, don't make me repeat, or I'm gonna surprise you. -I spoke as I pecked his cheek, receiving a nod from him. I smiled and raised myself to his face level, watching his closed eyes and parted mouth even from the slightest move I made with my hands. So fucking hot. -Lastly. I'm gonna decide the pace. Just listen to my voice and go along with my touches, okay? 

- O-Okay... -He opened his eyes slowly and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me into his lips as if he was signaling me that he wants me to start. -Please be g-gentle... -He whispered as he stared into my eyes. 

- Just trust me and let me guide you. You don't have to worry about anything baby. -I smiled as he nodded and our lips found each other, the warm breeze hitting us from the open windows of the car. It is even hotter that we are doing this inside a car in the middle of an abandoned road, with the moon shimmering right above the open sunroof. 

Under the effect of the steamy kiss, I started to raise his shirt slowly while brushing my fingers to his skin, making it sensitively tick as the shirt rose higher and higher, until it was completely out of his body. I unconsciously licked my lips as I stared at the shirtless Jungkook, looking so mesmerizing and inviting.