Chapter 52

Jungkook POV.

He moved his body closer to mine, making me step back until my back reached the wall. His chest touched mine and our faces almost carressed each other. He put his hand on my cheek, caressing it as he lustfully stared in my eyes.

Fucking do something already, hyung.

Noticing how fast I was breathing, how quick my chest went up and down against his and how helpless I looked, almost with begging eyes for him to make his moves on me, he smiled in pleasure, giving me chills all over my body.

- Kookie. -He whispered flirtatiously, making his angelic voice just a little raspier, knowing that it arouses me so much when he speaks like that while there is sexual tension between us. His baby-like yet seductive tone echoed in my ears, already making me drunk before even anything happened. I moved my lips towards the direction of his hand, closing my eyes and breathing him in.

- Hyung...

He proceeded into kissing my cheek that faced his face, his plump lips gently landing in my skin and making me want to pull him closer, deeper.

Before I even realized how long he had been hanging around my cheek and taking his time gently kissing me there, I already drove out of line. I already was panting heavily just by the imagination of his touch intensifying. 

My anxiety starts kicking in when I either anticipate things or I overthink about the past. This time, I'm craving him. So hard. And this craving is slowly turning me into a impatiently anxious Jungkook, desperate for his Jimin to do something about it.

Just as I was trying to get my head around and keep my composure as his spell grew on me, he slipped his hands under my shirt and started running them over my skin, and my belly too...

- Hyung, no! -I flinched and grasped his hands from the outside of my shirt as he stopped moving and looked at my messed-up face.

- Jungkook, do you trust me or not? -He asked softly as he locked his mesmerizingly blue eyes with mine. I nodded without a doubt.

- Hyung I trust you more than anyone... But you know-

- I know baby, I know. -He whispered gently as he joined our foreheads, allowing my fast breaths to sink into his, making me calm down from my dizzy state. -You told me everything remember?

His every word was more than enough to convince me but my shaky breath and anxiety from that grasp on that part... It was impossible not to feel horrible. I was traumatized. All sensations on my belly reminded me of that horrible moment in that horrible past... And even if it was Jimin, I needed more and more trust, more care to really let it go and trust him.

His hands that were on my belly slid to my back; and he hugged me tightly close to him. His touch so soft... Fuck it... It's too arousing... He placed his one leg between mine, making my legs part a little. Hyung...

- I know everything. I know you are scared. I know you are afraid and nervous... -He planted a kiss in my nose. -But I want you to shut off your brain right now. Right now, in this moment. It's just the two of us baby.

As our noses brushed to each other and our lips almost joined into a kiss, he didn't stop talking to me. My eyes... They can't resist staying open to his scent, to his hypnotizing loving words...

- I want you to focus on us right now... -His breathing calmed me down but as soon as his hands started lingering around my belly again, my chest started rising up and down quickly. -Shh... Let your breathing flow baby. I'm gonna make it feel better. Trust me...

I nodded my head almost painfully as I agreed him to work his hands on my belly. He's so gentle, so soft... And so caring... That the sensation that iches me and panicks me to an attack isn't that scary anymore... I'm just trying to think that because it's Jimin hyung, everything is gonna be okay. And it seems to be working with my anxiety, but my fucking body is too aroused and needy to not react to that.

Without even realizing, I wrapped my hands around his neck, my arms slipped into the inside of his shirt from his collar. I held unto him as I tried to control my breathing as his touch in my belly area started give me an unfamiliar sense of pleasure that drove me crazier for more of his touch. The closure that I had created caused his leg to brush unto my member, making me release a groan-like sound and move my hand on the skin of his shoulders and back in search for strength. This is so embarassing.... My cheeks are all red and burning.