CHAPTER 5

Jungkook POV.

The three of us walked to the cafeteria. It was mostly Hoseok asking me questions about myself and talking about university life.  I liked his energy a lot, he made both me and Jimin laugh. I didn't feel as anxious I thought I would feel. I walked in between both of them; Jimin on my left and Hoseok on my right. I mostly looked right because I listened to Hoseok speak. Jimin was also watching him but for some reason I felt that he was glancing at me at times, which even the thought was enough to give me chills and anxiety. He wasn't as friendly as he was when we first met. I even felt a little taken aback because he seemed overly quiet, but I didn't bother to initiate conversation with neither of them. I noticed him laugh at Hoseok's jokes but when he looks at me, he became quieter, making me wonder if I had done anything to annoy him. I dealt with it by ignoring him when he wasn't speaking or laughing, just looking at my feet or around the campus.

- And here we are! -Hoseok said with a wink as he showed the cafeteria with his arm. 

I smiled warmly as I looked at the cafeteria; it was very simple, beautifully designed. I saw myself coming here in the future many times. I picked a table with my eyes already and thought that I would sit there next times when I came for a break, probably alone but whatever... As the thoughts ran in my head, Jimin moved in front of me, walking inside the cafeteria. He hadn't said a word, I felt a little uncomfortable.

- Come on Kooks. -Hoseok pushed me in the same direction too. I was thinking, "Where did Kooks come from, what is that even" and feeling uncomfortable with his arm being around my shoulders. There wasn't even enough space for us to walk like that around the tables, but he kept on holding me tight. His smile while doing that lessened the discomfort, because he had a natural way of moving and interacting but I still felt uneasy in that position with him. I wished he would let go.

He kept on dragging me to the round table, behind which Jimin had already sat himself. He was sitting with a foot over the other leg and both arms stretched over the sides of the corner couch. Hoseok sat in front of Jimin in a chair and signaled me to sit next to Jimin with his eyes when he noticed I was still standing. 

- Sorry. -I panicked a little and pushed the chair in front of me to take a seat in the couch. 

I was honestly worried about sitting next to Jimin because he was already spread all around the cafeteria couch and I was sure my shoulders would touch his arms if I leaned behind at the couch even just a little bit. The most anxiety-provoking part was that he kept on staring at me while I was trying to take a seat. He didn't have that friendly vibe from before. He looked cold and for some reason, I felt like he was challenging me with his eyes. I pretended to not notice his straigtforward looks and quickly settled next to him. I didn't lean back, rather sitting at the edge of the couch.

- So, what do you wanna order dude? -Hoseok asked Jimin with the menu in his hand. Jimin leaned forward from the couch, pulling his arms to his side, breaking the spread position. As he moved his arms to his side, his right arm brushed on my back a little bit, making me jump inside. I felt a couple of hot drops of sweat at my neck but I tried to stay calm and ignore the contact. 

- Doesn't matter! -Jimin replied cheerfully, and suddenly turned his gaze at me. -What do you want to order Jungkook?

- Uh... Just anything? -I tried to look at him while answering, but I was quite taken aback noticing his smile. He was finally smiling while talking to me. It brought a little relief inside me, I didn't want to be on bad terms with him. He was the first person that had helped me. And also he looked intimidating when he didn't smile. So I was relieved, but still a little careful in looking directly at him. So instead I answered looking at Hoseok.