CHAPTER 22

Jimin POV.

Aieee! -I threw myself at the bed ecstatically.

- Whad'up lost boy? -Suga asked me from the next bed. He was on his computer, working on his new book. He had a coffee cup next to his computer, glasses and earphones on. He looked adorable. [I'll be using Suga and Yoongi interchangeably from now on.]

- Suga  hyunng! -I turned my head towards him laying on my back and shouted as if I was drunk. He released a short laughter.

- Spill it.

I rolled to my other side on the bed, now laying on my chest and my head tilted to his side. I sweetly smiled at him, refusing to talk.

- Are you gonna talk or should I make you?

I laughed even more, my stomach bouncing on the bed. Suga looked annoyed but I didn't wanna say anything, I just wanted to stay in my thoughts and enjoy the memories of tonight.

- I don't have energy Jimin-ah. -Suga hyung shrugged indifferently and went back into his writing. -You coming to the hangout tomorrow? -He spoke, his eyes still on the screen.

- What hangout?

- You know, the bowling hangout, with the gang.

- Oh really? No-one told me. 

- Hoseok just called me. Told me to let you know. 

- Cool! I'll be there hyung! -I smiled and closed my eyes. -I'm gonna doze off now. 

- Jalja. 

- Hyung?

- What?

- I LOVE YOOO! -I shouted with another drunk laughter. He shook his head and laughed at me.

...

Next morning, Wednesday.

I decided to wear something baggy and comfy today. 

I headed to the library inside the campus

I headed to the library inside the campus. It was next to the Events Building. I entered inside the refreshing building with a big smile, eager to meet her. I missed her a lot, it had been a couple of days since I had last seen her but I still missed her so much. Hehe.

 Hehe