Chapter 75

JIMIN POV.

As soon as I arrived in front of Jungkook's house, I leaned on the wall harshly and tried to collect my breath. I have been running like crazy up the stairs so I am quite sweaty and tired, but I don't really care about that. I just need to look good and get my Jungkookie back.

I rang the doorbell as I cleared my throat and readied myself to hug him tightly. It was super late at night, around 3 a.m. But I didn't have patience to wait till the morning. 

DING DONG!

No answer.

DING DONG!

Again, nothing.

He is probably sleeping. 

DING DO-

- Hello? -A raspy voice made its way through the cracked door. My heart started beating fast as the door opened wider and wider, because I realized... -Who are you?

Jin hyung had opened the door.

I totally forgot that his brother was here. Ohh shit... I'm in trouble.

- O-Oh h-hey! -I replied all flustered and embarrassed as the tall guy kept on rubbing his eyes so he could wake himself from his sleep.

- J-Jin h-hyung, I'm sorry for disturbing... -I bit my lower lip, cursing at myself from inside. -It's me, Jimin.

- J-Jimin? -He paused for a while and scratched his hair before replying. -What are you doing here at this hour?

- U-Um... 

Come on Jimin, find something...

- I came here to tell Jungkook something. 

- Jungkook?

- Yes Sir-oh I mean- Yes hyung...

I fucked up.

- He is sleeping right now. What did you want to tell him, I will convey your message to him in the morning.

Convey my message?  There is no way I'm letting him confess my love to Jungkook.

- O-Oh sure, I wanted to tell him to... um... to send me that picture he took today cuz I want to upload it to Instagram. 

Silence.

- Jimin are you okay? -Jin hyung seemed more confused than ever.

OKAY. JIMIN YOU FUCKED UP REAL TIME, THIS TIME BRO.

- Jin hyung I'm sorry for disturbing, I was just going! -I tried to change the topic but he was too eager to hear more about the interesting and weird request of mine.

- No no, what picture is this? 

Go back to sleep, please. I'm already dying of embarrassment. 

- H-Hyung it's really nothing-

- Jimin-ssi?

My mouth was almost paralyzed and no words came out as soon as the angelic voice echoed through the apartment gap.

It was the only person I had been dying to see... J-Jungkook...

His cute pajamas, his messy hair and rosy cheeks, his beautifully shaped lips and those big brown eyes that I was dying to stare at... I m-missed those innocent looks and that cute wonder in his melodic voice... 

- J-Jungkook... -I almost chocked on that word. He pushed past Jin hyung and came to the front of the door crack. 

- What are you doing here?