Chapter 70

JIMIN POV.

A week had passed since Jungkook and I returned from our amazing trip.

We both got very busy during the week, started studying harder for the upcoming exams the week after and got immersed into our own schedules, me with the Dance Club and Jungkook with the Singing Club.

Jungkook has indeed been very active in the Singing Club lately. I privately spoke to Amber about how he was doing since I was worried about Jungkook's ongoing anxiety when it came to singing in public, and she told me that Jungkook had been a great help! He hasn't been personally singing to them, but Amber caught him giving some students a couple of tips about their vocals. 

I am proud of my baby. He has been making more friends from his classes and has been meeting up with the Singing Club members apart from club meetings as well. It's not that I'm not jealous, I indeed wanna follow him everywhere and keep him close. But I don't find the right in myself to block his growing social interactions. I also want to give him some space so he can improve on his own, I can't be with him all the time to help him out. And he has been doing a great job. 

When it comes to our relationship... It is so much better than I would have ever expected or asked for. Jungkook has been really light-headed lately, after the trip more specifically. He has no problems with me approaching him anymore! We hold hands outside, hug and he even lets me kiss him in the cheek when we're saying bye- in public this is. At home, he is of course more different, more intimate. SO MUCH more intimate then he has ever been. 

He has been a blushing mess the entire past week because he has started being direct with me. I visit his house almost once in every two days and we cook, eat, watch movies, study and sleep together. In all those moments, Jungkook doesn't leave my side, almost as if he goes into a satellite mode. He backhugs me and snuggles his nose in my neck and starts making funny noises. When we are seated he is either laying his head on my lap and asking me to play with his hair or sitting glued to me to the point that I don't remember when we sat down two inches apart anymore. It is a constant fluffy mood between us, and what I feel about all this... Is pure surprise. 

I didn't expect Jungkook to be this touchy and loving. His pretty smile never leaves his face and he makes me so happy just by the sight! It is so surprising to see him being more talkative about us and about his feelings towards me. He also goes on this provocative mode where he tries seducing me so subtly and cutely that it frustrates the hell out of me and we just end up crazily making out anywhere and finish the whole scene with Jungkook's giggles of winning over my hormones. I never would have thought... but my innocent boyfriend may actually not be that innocent. 

- What are you thinking about? -I flinched backwards from the window in Jungkook's room as I noticed that he was standing right behind me with crossed arms and a bunny smile. 

- You scared me! -I lightly hit his arm as he silently giggled and came closer. -What? -I asked playfully while watching him do something with my arms, only to find him turn me towards the window again and sneak his arms around my waist. It's the fourth backhug just today. -Your new petname is Mrs. Snuggles. 

- It sounds like a nickname from a comic book. -He giggled behind me as he put his chin on my shoulder and got comfortable. 

- It is a cute nickname. -I shrugged as I turned my head to the side so that we could make eye contact. -And you are cute, so it's a perfect match. 

- Mmm... You really really think I am cute hyung? -He spoke with a shy smile as the whole fluffy mood suddenly started changing into a more serious and teasing one. My imaginations were ahead of my body. And this is what Jungkook kept on fucking doing the entire week! He just arouses me so damn much!