Chapter 43

Jimin POV.

Time stopped and all my worries went away as our lips moved in synch. Our body heats burning us, our breaths lost in the lines of the intimate touches... He told me I meant so much for him. He told me he was shy to show me. He gave himself away to me. He wants me to take control. He will go along. Thoughts played in my mind as my body uncontrollably dominated him. 

I ran my fingers through his soft hair and slowly started walking over him, making him take steps backwards. We didn't break the kiss for even one second. I directed us towards his bedroom and turned off the light that was on with a hand I freed but soon put on his cheek. He pulled his lips away and looked at the light that had turned off. I didn't stop walking him backwards as our eyes got locked a second before the back of his knees touched the bed and he fell on his back. 

Biting my lip, I uncontrollably hovered over him and placed myself on top of his body. My elbows rested on the sides of his head as I caressed his cheek with one hand. I rested my face on his, our noses next to each other's. Both of our eyes were closed, we were panting and trying to catch our breaths from the intense make-out session. 

- I wanna show you how much I care about you. -I whispered as he brushed his lips to mine, but didn't allow me to make a move on them. 

- I-I'm nervous...

My eyelids had a hard time staying open from the chills his words gave me. I felt my body being pulled into him closer and closer, it was as if something was taking me over. The feelings of wanting to take care of him but at the same time physically dominating him got mixed up. I didn't want him to feel anxious in my closure. I wanted him to enjoy my touch, I wanted him to feel safe and loved with me close to him...

"Don't rush Jimin. Take ahold of yourself." I replayed in my head to tame my crazy hormones down.

- Do you want me to calm you down? -I asked with a soft tone as he slowly opened his eyes, still panting. He nodded. He looked so fucking gorgeous and precious under the light that flashed into the room through the window. He looks like the definition of a hot mess. Trying to catch his breath under me, telling me he is nervous but craving for more... It's gonna be difficult to hold myself but I'm gonna try for you Kookie. 

I placed my head next to his ear and kissed him softly under it. His chest rose higher and he turned his head towards my side, breathing loudly. 

- Shh, it's okay baby. -I whispered into his ear as I caressed his cheek on the other side of his face. He is trying hard to not get too nervous but if I stop for him to take his time, he is never gonna get used to it. I have to calm him down while making moves on him. 

- Jiminie... -He doesn't add the honorifics when he is messed up like this sometimes. I find it cute and hilarious.

- Try to breath baby, you're okay. -I whispered back with a smile as I moved my hand from his cheek to his neck, making him bite his lip and try to stay put. I ran my fingers back and forth on his neck on the other side while I planted little kisses on my side. His head went a little backwards, slowly being overwhelmed from the touches that are taking over his ability to think straight. 

I pulled my body weight a little up, trying to sit up but he suddenly held unto my shirt in panic.

- D-Don't... -With that he pulled me back while wrapping his arms around my waist, making our bodies join and our eyes lock into each other with almost no space between them. -D-Don't go away Jiminie, s-stay c-close p-please...

Shit...

I started kissing him in response to those words as his hands started moving on my back now, driving me crazy and making me impatient.