Chapter 65

JIMIN POV.

Our trip was going great. We had our lunch in the lake cafe and then we went on the bus again for our next destinations. The works were great, the locations were great and we had so much fun altogether. At some point the professor took us to a graffiti studio and introduced us to the different materials and paints with which graffiti is made. 

The place was awesome! We got to put our own aprons on and give a try at spray painting ourselves

The place was awesome! We got to put our own aprons on and give a try at spray painting ourselves. Jungkook was crazy about the whole thing and he did a damn good job. He did amazing with his table and was pointed as an example student by the professor. I was glad we were having fun.

Well... Thinking about it, Jungkook seemed overly relaxed and comfortable today. He was leaning in for me and was immersed into a happy mood that didn't take him back from approaching me in ways that I wouldn't think he would. He tended to come to my painting place and put his chin on my shoulder and watch me paint, he made cute faces all through the day and he didn't hesitate to make new friends.

Definitely unusual.

But I liked it a lot. I liked the fact that we were comfortable and being ourselves even outside the house. 

Finally, the sun set and we travelled to our last destination with the bus. Everyone was tired but the professor said that this last location for the day was the big catch. She didn't tell us what it was, but we were excited to complete the big task of the trip. 

We went with the bus to a very quiet and calm highway, where cars were rarely spotted. It sent a creepy feeling inside me because the roads were dark and lonely, and we were the only ones there. I glanced at Jungkook, who was on his phone and had earphones on. He didn't seem to notice the road.

- Jungkookie... -I tapped his shoulder as he raised his head and took one of his earpieces off to look at me.

- Did you say something hyung? 

- Yah... Look outside. Doesn't it look too empty to you? -I pointed the window on his side as he curiously peeked outside, trying to understand where we exactly were.

- Umm... It is quite empty. -He looked back at me. -Why? Are you scared? 

- A little creeped out, maybe? I hope we get there soon. -I looked down at my lap and fiddled with my fingers. I'm not good with scary things, I have a thing about dark stories and ghosts that send shivers through my body even when I slightly think about them.

- Jimin-ssi... -Jungkook giggled and took my hands into his, making me look at him. -Don't worry, we will be fine. -He smiled warmly as a smile appeared on my face in return. I appreciated his comforting. -Do you wanna... c-cuddle? -He asked that with a shy smile as I instantly nodded with a chuckle and leaned my body on his chest. He wrapped one arm around my back and with the other held my hand, caressing it in the cutest way possible. I closed my eyes and adjusted myself on his body, making sure we were both comfortable. He is being adorable.