Chapter 69

JUNGKOOK POV.

When Jimin hyung whispered to my ear that he would make good love to me, I understood that I was in trouble. Mainly because I had given away my weakest points... I had done it in the spur of the moment to end the teasing, but he would tease me more like this, wouldn't he?

It still felt weird to think about Jimin hyung as someone who is pleasuring me... I had told him the things that made me feel good, things that brought butterflies to my stomach and made me crazily crave for him but I felt like I had exposed myself; I didn't feel like that would make him pleasure me the way I liked it at all... It still felt weird, but I thought I would sooner or later not even have these thoughts because he would make me lose my mind in a while.

After my confessions, he didn't hesitate to kiss my cheek lightly and get ahold of my member. The sudden touch hit me like a train, it was so sudden and so abrupt that I flinched upwards but his upper body blocked my movement. 

- Shh... It's okay, relax baby. -He whispered as he kissed my ear. I forced to stay down and tried to not flinch to the strange sensation of him groping me. It was so fucking weird, it was the second time but it was still so unfamiliar...

- Hyung... -Was all that I whispered as he caressed the tip of it, sending sudden waves into the entirety of my body. I held on harder unto his neck with my arms as he trapped me strongly so that I would stop flinching. It was unbearable, I started releasing little sounds from my mouth, I didn't give a fuck. I was in need.

- Breath in and out calmly. I'm gonna help you get used to it. -Jimin hyung spoke firmly as I shut my eyes closed and nodded. 

Be patient Jungkook.

Don't mess this up, please don't.

I tried to keep my ass down as he slowly inserted his finger inside me. This time it started feeling more familiar, I remembered how it had felt the first time he had fingered me and I tried to calm down, knowing that it would feel better. His finger was wet, when the hell did he wet it? Or is it my precum or something?! 

I didn't care.

Cuz the moment that finger started moving inside me, my world was snatched.

- Relax your body Jungkook, it's gonna get better baby. -Jimin hyung kept on talking to me as I barely heard him from my own whimpers and body moves. I was messy, I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

But soon, I got used to it. The pleasure slowly found its way around my body and the sensation made me feel like I was actually high on some drug. Jimin hyung was kissing my neck in the meanwhile, I thought of hickeys. Is he gonna leave-

- Ahh! -I squealed as I felt my ass stretch from a presumably second finger that entered inside it. 

- Shhh... -Jimin hyung pulled up to my face and kissed my nose as he didn't back his fingers. -Calm down baby, slow your body. 

I don't know what the hell you are talking about hyung, this is driving me insane!

- I'm gonna do it real slow. Try to respond to it naturally, no panicking, okay?

Okay, breath in and out. I tried to compose myself. The sensation was too strong though, that I still felt messy but my body had caught a rhythm. I would breath in and out depending on his strokes that regularly brushed unto my walls. 

- How come you are so tight yet? -Jimin hyung laughed after planting a kiss on my lips that were indecently whimpering. -How come you still haven't loosened up?