Chapter 45

...

Jungkook POV. 

I followed Jimin hyung inside the beautifully decorated cafe. It was the sweetest cafe I had ever been to! It was full of flower vases everywhere, had pastel colored seats and was a garden cafe with white iron tables. There were 2 puppy dogs on the floor, running around and spreading happiness to the customers. It wasn't a very big cafe, and there weren't many people either, but I fell in love with the place immediately. 

- Here we are Jungkookie

- Here we are Jungkookie. -Jimin hyung smiled excitedly at me before pulling me inside the cafe by the hand. 

We walked past the people sitting in the tables and went inside the shop to place our orders.

- Hello! Welcome to Garden Cafe! Can I take your orders? -A well-dressed kind girl greeted us as we approached the counter

- Hello! Welcome to Garden Cafe! Can I take your orders? -A well-dressed kind girl greeted us as we approached the counter. Jimin hyung still had our fingers intertwined. I want to giggle, because although it makes me shy, I love the feeling of roaming around with him like this...

- Hi, my boyfriend and I here for your special brunch breakfast. -Jimin hyung spoke cheerfully at the lady. 

Did he say 'me and my boyfriend' in the middle of the whole shop? A blush spread accross my face. 

- Great! -The lady replied with a wider smile as she stared at me this time. I quickly fixed my gaze as the floor, shy of being introduced as Jimin hyung's boyfriend. -We got three types of brunch menus, would you want to take a look at them?

- Yes please. -Jimin hyung took the menu that the lady handed to him. -Let's pick something stomach filling! -He said with a small laughter as he turned towards me. I still couldn't take my eyes off the ground. I was still stuck on the part of him introducing me as his boyfriend. -Are you okay baby? -Jimin hyung worriedly looked at me, noticing my abnormal looks. 

I raised my gaze to meet his eyes and nodded with a shy smile. 

- You are being overly sweet today. -I said with a low voice, noticing that the lady had gone to the other side of the counter. 

- And what is that supposed to mean? -A slow smile appeared on his lips. 

- Me and my boyfriend. -I said with a shy lip bite as his face lit up again and he giggled.