Chapter 47

Jimin POV.

It was one of the best nights ever. 

Having Jungkookie over, sitting over the kitchen table, smiling at me like a little lost but careless child, watching me prepare him hot chocolate... This was all surreal. It made my heart light, like flower petals floating over in a spring day... 

Jungkook is the best thing that has happened to me. He is the miracle of my life. 

My stern and kind of meaningless life gained a beautiful purpose and meaning after he walked into it. He became my reason to breath, my reason to sleep and wake up, my reason to smile... He came in like a healer that softened my heart, made me focus on someone other than myself, made me consider shutting off that judgmental me that was always busy with finding faults within myself and maybe think about a special someone else that mattered more than those suffocating thoughts and rumors that my mind created.

- Hyung. 

He called my name as I hummed in response, pouring milk into our cups over the cacao and the sugar. 

- Have you ever thought about... how your life is going to be in the future? 

That question was out of nowhere. I placed the coffee pot in the sink and turned to look at him. 

- Dunno... Why?

- I was just thinking... Nothing special. -He shrugged with a smile and turned his gaze downwards. I smiled warmly, he was up for something. 

I turned towards the sink, took the cups and carried them over to the table in our kitchen. I took a seat next to him as he placed the cups in front of our seats. 

- Tell me. What's on your mind babe? -I asked pulling my shoulders up and staring at him curiously. 

- I was just thinking... -He gripped the cup with his two hands and stared at me sweetly. -I still have 4 years here, and you have two more years... And then after you graduate... Where would you be... 

- Jungkookie.... -A sudden warmness spread inside me hearing his words and watching his thoughtful face expression. I pulled my seat close to his and put my one hand in his cheek and caressed it with my thumb. -I am not going anywhere. 

He smiled and leaned his cheek closer to my hand.

-  You don't have any plans?

He was after the answer to that question. When and why did he even think about that?

- Baby, my plans are you. -I kept caressing his cheek and leaned my eyes closer for him to fully understand, that he was all I cared about now. -I mean I still didn't think about what I will do fully... But you are clearly in the picture. -I smiled warmly as he leaned his face downwards and let out a shy laugh. 

- I am? 

- What did you think? -I giggled and held his two hands in mine. We locked eyes, staring into each other with fastening heartbeats. -I just wanna think about us now, nothing else. 

His eyes sparkled as he slowly nodded in approval. I took his two hands close to my lips and kissed them softly, transferring all my love into my touch. He obviously got affected by the gesture, as he blushed and moved his gaze away from my eyes. 

- Come on, try the hot chocolate. -I giggled, letting his hands go.

- Mmm! -He exclaimed with wide open eyes. -You are a good cook hyung! 

- It's just hot chocolate. -I shyly laughed, knowing inside that I loved getting compliments from him, even for the smallest things. 

As I sipped from my drink, I noticed that he kept on glancing at me and constantly shifted his looks when I stared back.