CHAPTER 33

Jungkook POV.

It had been 10 minutes since we had come home. Thank god the house wasn't a mess this time. Jimin hyung had sat on the sofa and was staring outside the window that whole time, without saying a word. I asked him if he wanted anything to eat but he said no. But I'm still gonna offer him something, at least a fruit salad? I don't know what to do, and I can't leave him there like that. So while I prepared that, he kept on watching the campus through the window. 

- Hyung. -I stood in front of him with the fruit salad bowl and a spoon in my hand. I tried smiling at him. 

- What is this? -He asked curiously, bending over to see what was inside. 

- It's fruit. -I smiled warmly and sat next to him, which caused him to turn his body towards me. -I made it for you. 

A slight smile appeared on his lips. 

- Thanks Jungkook. But I don't feel like it. -He said looking down. 

- Hyung! I prepared it for you! -I dragged along and pulled myself closer to him, but not "that" close that we sometimes get. He shook his head while looking at me with sad puppy eyes. 

- I don't wan-

- Open your mouth. -I filled the spoon with the fruit salad and took the spoon to his mouth. He looked at me awkwardly. 

- What are you doing Junko-

- Open, your mouth. -I insisted. Still looking surprised, he slightly opened his mouth and I barely fit the spoon inside. -Swallow. -I ordered, as he didn't break eye contact and started chewing forcedly. He was like a little kid, and he looked so cute right now. 

He swallowed that, and I proceeded unto the next spoon. I kept on smiling while doing it because it was the cutest I had ever seen Jimin hyung. I almost put the full spoon  into his mouth again, but he grabbed the spoon, put it back into the bowl, took the bowl away from my lap and placed it on the sofa, right behind his seat. 

- H-Hyung! -I tried to reach out to the bowl from behind him, but he moved super close and now we were almost sitting on each others laps. Our breaths could be felt on each other's faces, and Jimin hyung was still holding my arm. -Ji-Jiminie s-ssi... -My voice automatically changed into a weaker innocent tone. 

- You wanna comfort me? -He asked, looking right into my shaking eyes. I gulped and nodded shyly. -Then just hug me. -Jimin hyung pulled me into a sudden hug by pushing my arm towards him, making my heart almost stop. 

His arms wrapped around my back and his face buried into my neck. Almost feeling my heart in my throat, I kept on breathing in and out silently, trying to calm down. I tried to fight the anxiety. I tried to breath slowly counting numbers just like Jimin hyung had taught me. 

- Just hug me. You don't have to come up with these food things. -He whispered on my neck as I got waves and waves of shivers by the seducing air hitting my neck. 

And I realized I wouldn't be able to fight back when I felt a soft kiss planted on my neck. My eyes closed and my body loosened up, causing him to hug me tighter. My arms went to his back, lingered on his body as if it was my life boat. I was sinking again, I was having an out of body experience again. 

- S-Sorry... -I tried to speak but my voice came as a whisper. -I-I didn't know what to do...

- At least you invited me over. -He said with a slight giggle, that made me smile shyly. 

-  Why did you choose my house? -I was able to have a conversation with him while we were like this now. Before it was even hard to perceive what was going on because the sensations made it blurry to perceive, but now I was able to enjoy his warmth and talk to him at the same time.