Chapter 72

JUNGKOOK POV.

We spend an entire day going around Seoul with Jin hyeung, Tae, Jimin hyung and Hoseok in Hoseok's car. He took us to a lot of places and we had a lot of fun together. Although in a corner of my mind, I felt that Jimin hyung was distant to me for most of the time. Or maybe that is how it naturally felt since we didn't act like we were boyfriends... I realized I got so used to hugging him and being touchy to him even outside that when he was a like a friend I felt so lonely...

Jin hyeung doesn't know about my sexuality. I think I even postponed visiting him before because I thought I would feel guilty to look him in the eye and hide so much about my life... I really want to tell him about Jimin hyung... I do so much from the bottom of my heart... But I'm so scared of his reaction. What if he is also stereotyped about homosexuality? We never talked about stuff like this because I am shy, and because I had never fallen in love with a girl or a guy before... Until I met Jimin hyung.

That's when I understood that I was into guys, well, into Jimin hyung, to be precise.

The darkness had already set to the skies and Hoseok drove us back to the campus. Jimin hyung sat on the passenger seat as the rest of us filled the back seat. I kinda wished that at least in the car Jimin hyung sat next to me but... He is not approaching me... I think he is doing it on purpose... He is really going to give me an attitude until I tell Jin hyeung.... Aish...

- So, are you going to stay at Jungkook's house? -Jimin hyung suddenly asked from the front seat, making my heart stop in an instant. We had spoken about that topic involving Tae but now... I don't know how things will turn out. 

- I mean... Taehyung told me Jungkook's house was quite big, so yes? -Jin hyung looked at me with a big smile and patted my head. I'm confused.

- What did Tae exactly tell you hyeung?

- Umm... That you had three rooms and an empty one for guests, three bathrooms, something like that I guess? You are really lucky to reside in such a spacious house Jungkookie! -Jin hyeung laughed as my eyes shut close while I tried to calm my shit down, because I was gonna murder Tae.

- Taehyung. -I spoke as I felt a deep silence inside the car. 

- Y-Yes? -Tae's voice sounded as loud as an ant.

- Do you have anything to say? -I opened my eyes and bent over to look at Taehyung, who had a wide but guilty grin. Acting cute is not, NOT gonna save this moment right now. 

- Um...

- What is going on? -Jin hyung looked back and forth at me and Taehyung.

- Tae is going to the other side, that's what. -Hoseok commented funnily as he and Jimin hyung bursted into silent laughters. Not helping.

- Jin hyeung please hold me back cuz I'm gonna BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THIS PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! -With that I extended to Tae's side from over Jin hyeung's lap, my head crashing on the ceiling of the car but I didn't care. I was aiming straight at him.

It became a sudden mess in the car as Jin hyeung tried to catch me while I mercilessly punched and pinched Taehyung who kept on shouting out Jin hyung's name and slamming himself to the windows of the car as if he could escape from my reach like that. Hosoek also started shouting telling Tae to keep the car clean as Tae jumped on the seat with his shoes and tried to burry himself behind Jin hyeung's back. Jimin hyung had turned around and was trying to push me back to my place but it was of no use. 

Finally the car stopped.

- Get here you brat! -I immediately jumped outside the car and ran over to the other side of the car to get Tae out. He tried to lock the door but I was quick to catch him and I pulled him out of the car and started smacking his ass. -YAAAH! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS GONNA FIT NOW, HUH?! HOW CAN YOU COME WITHOUT ARRANGING ACCOMMODATION!