CHAPTER 31

Jungkook POV.

- Hyung wait! -I shouted as Jimin hyung put his arm around my shoulder, trying to balance himself in panic. -Hyung! -I kept on laughing at him by seeing the scared expression on this face. 

- Jungkookie, you are not supposed to move! -Jimin hyung shouted back with a serious face.

- Hyung, it's okay! -I shouted back, dying of laughing as he clung unto my shoulder with a scared face expression. He was looking down at his feet underwater, scared of the fishes that came to his feet. 

- Jimin-ah are you really scared?! -Hoseok shouted as everyone started laughing at him too.

The water reached our shoulders, our feet didn't touch the ground but we were still being held up. It was so much fun! We were all together, just hanging in the water and playing around. But Jimin hyung had been a scaredy cat since the water started surpassing his belly. He started complaining that fish kept on touching his feet and clung unto my shoulder with his arm the whole time. It was my first time seeing him like this so I kept on laughing at him.

- Let's go a little deeper! -Hoseok shouted as everyone agreed. This was so much fun! Just as I was about to move too, I felt Jimin hyung's grip tighten around my shoulders.

- J-Jungkookie... -He looked into my eyes desperately. -C-Can we not go? -He spoke, stuttering and shivering a bit. 

- Are you okay hyung? -I got worried all of a sudden.

- Yah, I'm scared of these things coming at my feet-AAAAH! -He shouted in the middle of the sentence and started moving around, kicking my legs with his feet. 

- Hyung stop moving around! -I tried to move my face to avoid water from coming into my eyes and tried to hold him at the same time. -HOSEOK, YOU GUYS GO! 

- ARE YOU GOOD?

- YEAH, YOU GO! -I assured as he waved at me and they slowly got away. Jimin hyung was still moving around crazily. -JIMIN HYUNG! -I shouted at him but he didn't mind, moving around like a freak, still in fear. 

- Jungkookie it's coming it's coming IT'S COMING AAAAAH! -He started jumping even more and even though I tried to get ahold of him he slipped off me and started to flip his arms in fear, as if he couldn't breath. -Jungkookie! -He wasn't joking around! 

- Jimin hyung! -My heart almost stopped. 

I didn't waste a second to swim towards him and grabbed him as quick as I could. Out of breath, he put his arms around me as quickly as possible, hugging me from the front tightly. 

- HYUNG! -I tried to keep him in the hug, as he breathed for his life, coughing. -Jimin hyung! Are you okay?! -His chest was coming up and down and I could hear his lungs trying to breath. 

- Jung*cough* Jungkookie *cough*

- It's okay hyung, don't force yourself to speak! -I closed my eyes and hugged him closer, feeling his chest come up and down on mine. -Hyung, try to breath slowly! -I felt as if I was suffocating while he tried to breath. 

He nodded tiredly and tried to gather himself together. A couple of minutes after staying in the same position, his chest starting coming up and down slower and soon he was able to breath calmly. I massaged his back while he calmed down in the hug, his body weak. 

- Jiminie hyung... -I spoke carefully, trying not to disturb him. 

- Jungkookie... -He said with a shaky voice and hugged me with all the force he had. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to die. I closed my eyes tried to calm down, I tried to breath and told myself that I couldn't have attacks right now. "Jimin hyung needs me right now. I can't." I repeated in my head countless amount of times.