Chapter 53

Jimin POV.

We both pulled out of the kiss and stared straight into each other's eyes. I can't help but smile, neither he can. He is just so sensible, so lovable and I don't want to unwrap my arms around him, ever. Especially after he told me he loved me... I still can't believe that he said that. Haha. I love him too, but my confession can wait later on. Now I wanna feel him, physically, emotionally, on a transcendent level where our hearts never pace down and the moon shines brighter under our proximity.

- Shall we? –I smiled with a lip bite as he blushed into a sweet shade of pink, staring into my eyes with want and hesitation at the same time. I didn't wait for him to say anything and held his two hands, walking backwards as he stepped forward with me towards his bedroom.

Like the other time, I didn't want to turn on the light. I didn't want for him to feel exposed, but rather more comfortable, more focused on us rather than worrying about himself. The moon light reflected right into the room anyway, accentuating his features. Which is more of a turn on actually.

I slowly made him sit on the bed and positioned myself on his lap, slow-kissing his lips deeply as he wrapped his arms around my neck shyly, trying to balance himself. Without breaking the kiss, I slowly pushed him backwards, making him lay under me.

- How are you hanging on, babe? –I laughed playfully into his mouth, watching his fast breaths make his chest rise up and down.

- S-Stop teasing me h-hyung. -He said with red cheeks. He wants to burry himself and hide cuz he knows that he is blushing and he knows that I love to make him blush.

- Sorry. –I smiled again before giving him a quick kiss on the lips and moving unto his cheeks and his neck. His arms tightened around my neck and his body extended, allowing me to wrap my legs around him with more power.

He started doing this thing where he slips his hands and arms inside the collar of my shirt, tickling my skin with his fingertips when I kiss his neck. It is the second time tonight that he does it. It drives me insane, and the chills spread across my body, making me surrender him even more than I want to, but that makes him even more daring to touch my back and pull me in.

- Jungkook... -I moaned in between my wet kisses in his neck he turned his head towards my direction. He is breathing so fast, damn. He gets aroused too easily, and although it's something that brings out the craving in me, it's also something I wanna tame down.

I brought my face on top of his, taking my time watching him struggle to open his eyes from the heating atmosphere. His fluttering eyelids and his struggling body is killing me.

- Babe, look at me.

He slowly opened his eyes, finding himself under the spell of a sweetly staring pair of blue eyes. He shyly smiled, not removing his eyes off mine regardless of how embarrassed he was.

- No matter what, stay focused on my lips, okay? –He slightly nodded as I joined our lips, adding depth into the kiss with a flowful mouth action, not sticking to just one direction but making him give into me for navigation. He does an amazing job at following my guidance. I love to kiss him, I can do it till the morning. But that's not the reason why I'm trying to keep him focused on my lips this time. I just don't want him to get nervous over what I'm gonna do next.

Right at the moment when he closed his eyes, getting absorbed into me, I took both my hands to the ends of his shirt, slowly tracing my fingers upwards his body, as I dragged the fabric with me. He immediately reacted, his hips raising a little higher and his hands going on top of mine.