Chapter 62

JIMIN POV.

It was early morning when I came out of the dorm building. The sun was just rising yet and there was a cold breeze in the campus that looked calmer than ever. I closed my eyes and breathed in the atmosphere with a wide smile on my face, welcoming the morning with beautiful thoughts. 

- Good morning sun-ssi. -I giggled to myself as I skipped the steps, excitingly walking on the path that would take me to Jungkookie's apartment.

It was going to be our first trip ever. I was flowing with excitement. There was a bright and uplifting feeling in me that signaled me that this was going to be an unforgettable day for both of us. 

As I got closer to the junior dorm buildings, I could clearly see Jungkook waiting on the stairs of the building. My face lit up as I started bouncing towards him. 

- Jungkookieee! -I opened my arms to the sides as I ran towards him full speed. I saw that he started laughing as soon as he noticed me and opened his eyes in return, but staying at his place. -Heeey! -I said cheerfully as I jumped into his arms. We both giggled as we pulled out.

- Good morning hyung... -He spoke still smiling but sleepily while rubbing his eyes.

- Aww, my baby couldn't get enough sleep? -I said as I squeezed his puffed up cheeks.

- Hyunng, it's so early in the morning! Why do we have to go now... -He pouted, making me giggle from how cute he looked when he sulked. 

- We can sleep in the car Kookie, traveling early is always a good idea. -I replied as he shook his head cutely and hugged me, placing his head on my shoulder. I laughed and patted his back. -Oh!

We were distracted by the four students that came out of the building. There were 3 girls and a guy. They had big backpacks behind them, just as we did. But theirs looked slightly bigger than ours. They came and stood next to us as Jungkook and I pulled out of our little hug and bowed them good morning with a smile. 

- Hi. -They replied, smiling back at us.

- You guys are... waiting for the b-bus too? -The guy asked with wide eyes and an eager expression. He had glasses and undercut with bangs that made him look exactly like a newbie. 

- Yes, for the trip, right? -I nodded and pointed my finger at the road.

- Yeah yeah! -The male student seemed to be overly excited as he laughed and approved. The other girls also approved with smiles on their faces. 

- It is supposed to be here in a while? -One of the girls asked as she tiptoed, looking at the road. 

- You guys are... freshmen, I'm guessing? -I asked, trying to spark a friendly conversation since we would be in the same trip. It wouldn't hurt to make new friends! I thought they were freshmen since they came out of the freshmen dorm building.

- Yes. Ji Su, 1st year. -One of the girls replied with a smile as the others nodded. -I'm Business, she is Accounting. -She pointed to the friend on her right.

- Mi Na, Business too. -The other girl spoke.

- Dae-Ho, Psychology. -The male student replied with an overly excited expression. He seemed like a really entertaining person. His eagerness made me laugh. 

- Hi five, me too. -I replied as we both gladly shook hands. -I'm 3rd year. Let me know if you need any help with class materials. 

- Oh! Gamsahabnida hyung! -He replied as he bowed his head with a little bounce. I already liked this guy, his energy was great.

- Jungkook, freshmen too. Filmography. -Jungkook spoke as all eyes landed on him. He made a little bow with his head. Ahh, my boyfriend looks so cool. I smiled while watching him speak.