CHAPTER 28

Jungkook POV.

I walked up to the guys at the DJ tent nervously, not knowing what to say.

- H-Hello... -I managed to speak as 3 guys who were immersed into the cables at the ground turned their heads up to look at me. 

- Yeah? You are? -One of the guys spoke as I panicked about what I was going to say, sweating a little.

- H-Hi, I'm Jungkook. A-Amber told me you n-needed some help. -I managed to say quickly. 

- Oh! -He smiled brightly at me as he stood up.

- Nice, I'm Jae. -He said in a very friendly tone. I smiled at him and bowed my head. -Hop on over dude, we can use any kind of help! 

He held his hand forward and although I hesitated, I took it and joined the team. He showed me how the cables worked, where the music controls were located, how the tracks were ran and so on. It was pretty fascinating! I never knew it would be so much fun to be running these backstage errands. 

- So, just make sure that the track list order is according to the program schedule. And give a hand to these guys whenever they need ya. Cool? -He asked, looking at the other two guys who were still working with the entangled cables. 

- Okay! -I nodded cheerfully, excited to be doing something. 

- You want some coffee? -I heard Amber's voice behind me. I turned around and she was holding a cup of coffee in her hand towards me and smiling.

- Oh! Thanks Amber! -I replied and took the coffee.

- How's it going my dude! -Amber put a fist forward as Jae responded back. -Everything going smoothly? I even got a teammate for ya!

- Yeaaah, thanks Amber! -Jae put his hand around my shoulder. -He's cool. 

- He is my bro too, so take good care of him while I'm not around. -Amber spoke looking at me. I shyly laughed and bowed my head. I didn't expect her to be so friendly. I felt really happy to have known Amber. I was lucky!

Amber left and I worked through the computer, checking through tracks and making sure they were clean instrumentals with no glitches. At times someone would call for help and I would go over and offer myself. It was a little difficult to approach people first, but since this was not a mingling but busy setting, I was able to put myself forward more easily. I enjoyed being in the DJ tent. 

- TRACK NUMBER 3! WE'RE STARTING! -A voice echoed through the microphone into the entire area. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do something, since I was managing the tracks. I panicked, trying to find Jae but he was nowhere to be found. -YO DJ WHATCHA DOIN, TRACK NUMBER 3, PLAY. 

I tried to stay calm and breath and give it a try. I plugged in the cable that Jae had showed me before and clicked Track 3 on the computer. Please please please work...