Chapter 73

Jungkook POV.

Although I tried to clean my tears and waited a little for my bloated face and body to calm down and turn back to normal, I think I still look like shit. Jin hyeung and Tae are going to understand that something is wrong. But I can't do anything to change the situation right now. I am wrecked. And my whole world seems like it crashed...

As I dragged my feet back to where hyeung and Tae were waiting for me, I thought about what Jimin hyung had said... As far as I understood, he wanted to stop talking to me or even seeing me until I went back to him and agreed with his terms regarding our relationship. I do understand him though... I know that he gets jealous and I know that he is right for that... 

When I was jealous myself, I had asked him to do the biggest thing ever. I asked him to move out. And he immediately gave me a positive reaction, he considered my proposal and he was willing to listen to me when I asked him to... But when he did the same for me, I couldn't stand up for him... I am such a loser... I don't even know how I thought I would be able to carry on in a relationship when I don't even know how to take care of myself...

Although I had cleaned up my tears with the back of my sleeves, they were threatening to come out again in every flash of thought that passed from my mind. The moment I saw Tae's and Jin hyeung's worried looks at me, I couldn't hold it in anymore. And I started crying again. Tae was quick to run up to me before I got there. He hugged me and started consoling me without even knowing what was wrong. 

- Jungkook! -Jin hyeung shouted. He was quick to come besides us and he was trying to take me into his arms, away from Tae. -Jungkookie, please look at me. 

My lips formed into a pout as I pulled out of Tae and looked at Jin hyeung with watery eyes.

- What happened! Why are you crying? -He asked me as he held me from my shoulders and made me stare into his eyes. 

- H-Hyeung... -I tried to speak in between nose pulls. -I-I need to talk to y-you...

It's now or never Jungkook. 

- C-Can we go to the benches o-over there and have a t-talk please? -I pointed to the quietest area around that had a couple of benches in between trees. It was a corner spot, I would be comfortable in talking to him there. Plus I didn't want to go indoors now. I needed air.

- Of course brother, of course! -Jin hyeung immediately agreed as he entered into my arm with his. Just as we were started to walk, Tae spoke from behind.

- C-Can I come too? -We turned to look at him. -I promise I will stay quiet. It just feels w-weird to stand here alone... -He bit his lip while looking down with an embarrassed expression. I smiled warmly even though I still had tears still not dried in my face. 

- Of course Tae, you are my best friend. I have nothing to hide from you. 

He excitedly approached us and the next moment, we were sitting on the bench that we had agreed on. Tae on my right, Jin hyeung on my left and me. Right in the middle of the two.

It brought me anxiety. The silence. The looks from the two.

Should I not say it yet?

But then... I have to get this out of the way sooner or later... Jin hyeung has to know... He is my brother, I can't keep on hiding things from him. Plus it is gonna get bigger and bigger if I don't tell him and lie to him about the reason of my crying. On top of everything, I need Tae to sleep at Hoseok's tonight because there is no way I can sleep with him... And I need Jin hyeung to finally understand why...

- Jungkook, are you okay? -Jin hyeung waved his hands in front of my face as I came back to my senses and wiped my tears with my sleeves. Tae put his hand on my shoulder, giving me a little more strength to speak.