CHAPTER 37

Jungkook POV.

I was sipping the coffee he made from the straw and sitting next to Jimin hyung in his bed. We were both leaning against the wall with our legs extended on the bed and we were facing each other and talking. Jimin hyung had his elbow on my shoulder and his head was leaned to the wall. He had this lazy attitude that made him super touchy with me... Not that I was complaining or anything... He makes everything he does look cute. And although my heart still beats fast when I'm around him, it's not something that I wanna run away from. It's something I missed over the whole weekend that I didn't see him. So I wanna take full advantage of the time we have together until the birthday party. Well, 3 hours so to speak.

- So, you were really homesick? –I took a sip without taking my curious eyes off from his face.

- Hmhm. –He said, bringing his hand on the wall to the back of my hair and started caressing it. It made me shy and got me a little flustered because he was looking dreamy today... He looked into my eyes with an irresistible smile...

- Who do you miss hyung? Your mum, dad?

- Doesn't matter. –He didn't seem interested in the question. He pulled himself closer to me, and now we were staring intensely into each other's eyes. My body heated up as he ran his fingers in my hair with more dominance this time. –Now it's gone.

- Ohh, cuz I feel like home, right? –I said playfully as he laughed. His eyes got smaller again, he is so so cute...

- You became such a tease lately. –He looked at me with a half-parted mouth and a flirty smile. I felt shy, I couldn't deny it. From time to time I did drop some jokes and I enjoyed to see him laugh at them. I enjoyed to be the reason why he would crack and his child-like smile would echo in my ears. But when he pointed it out like that, I felt that my secret was kind of exposed. –You weren't like this.

- It's because I'm not that nervous around you anymore. –I said, trying not to make much eye contact but smiling shyly. I squeezed the cup in my hand, still embarrassed.

- So you are normally like this?

- I-If I'm comfortable... -I said shyly, slowly shifting my gaze from one of his eyes to the other.

- Are you comfortable with me? –He smirked, making me look down and bite my lip.

- I am.

I didn't expect him to pull himself into me like that. After putting my cup on the table next to the bed, he hugged me from the front and the back with his arms, leaned his head on my shoulder and bent his legs, pulling them closer to us. This hug was the softest hug I have ever gotten from him... He is cuddled up and all over me and I don't give a fuck about my anxiety. My heart beats too fast and my chest goes up and down, he probably feels it cuz he's leaning in, but I don't give a fuck. I surrounded him with my arms too, allowing him to melt into me... I never felt like I was the caretaker with Jimin hyung. Until now.

- Then it should be okay for me to cuddle with you? –He mumbled with a sweet voice from chest. I blushed and couldn't stop smiling. I nodded, my chin on his head. He grabbed me tighter. Help. I can't breathe, it's making my body heat increase. –Kookie.

- Y-Yes Jiminie hyung? –I was sweating.

- Remember that one song that you sang that night I slept over?

- Y-Yeah, why...

- What's the name?

- It's called paper hearts, by Tori Kelly. You like it?