CHAPTER 35

Jungkook POV.

I didn't want it to end. Something about this morning made me lazy, made me wanna be lazy so that I wouldn't have to start the day just yet. My face buried in Jimin hyung's chest and his arms around my waist, I did nothing but enjoy the way my heart was beating fast and held unto Jimin hyung as I released my intense breaths. There was something about him that made me wanna be close to him. When I was close to him, I felt like I was safe and loved and cared... I felt that he enjoyed the fact that I was close to him too, so I gave into him more lately, well, specifically this morning. Maybe it was the feeling of sleepiness in the morning that made me act a little more careless, but I was feeling more comfortable with joking around, talking and hugging him.

Eyes closed, taking in every stroke he made with his hand on my hair and wishing it never ended... The bell rang.

- Huh?! –I flinched from the bed in an instant and sat up next to Jimin hyung, looking at my bedroom's door worriedly.

- Who is it Kookie? –Jimin hyung was still laying down and rubbing his eyes.

- I-I don't know, I am not expecting any- OH SHIT!

- What happened? –Jimin hyung also sat up, surprised at me cursing for the first time in front of him.

- It's T-Tae! –I stuttered and jumped out of the bed in an instant, pacing back and forth in the room. I had forgotten he was coming today! What the hell was I gonna tell him when he would see that Jimin hyung and I had slept on the same bed! I am going crazy!

And the bell rang again.

- Holy sh-

- Jungkookie, can you tell me what's going on? Who is Tae? –Jimin hyung stood up and put his hands on my shoulders, asking me with questioning eyes. But I had no time to explain.

- I'll explain later hyung, can you just please organize the room and make the bed and stuff while I open the door and-

- Jungkookie! It's okay, calm down!

The bell rings twice now. I can't postpone it any longer.

- Hyung please please please do what I said, okay? –I begged one last time before rushing to the outside door, leaving a baffled Jimin hyung behind.

- KOOK-AAAAAAH!

I felt to the ground with Tae on top me the moment I opened the door.

- BROOO I MISSED YOU SO MUUUUCH! –He kept on shouting and squeezing me, squeezing my cheeks, hugging again and rolling on the ground.

- YAH! LET ME GO TAEHYUNG-AAAH! –I shouted funnily as I tried to get away from him but he wouldn't so we literally started fighting on the ground.

After rolling around and being smashed, I stopped quarreling with Tae on top me, who was looking upwards. I followed his eyes and found Jimin hyung standing above us, watching us with the weirdest look ever.

- Hyung! –As fast as I could, I pushed Tae off of me and stood up from the ground, looking at Jimin hyung with anxious eyes. –This is my friend Taehyung. –I held a hand forward to Tae who was on the ground, which he took to help himself up.

- Hi... -Taehyung spoke with a sudden low voice while he arranged his sweater and hair that looked super messy.

- Hey, I'm Jimin, nice you meet you. –Jimin hyung smiled warmly and put his hand out towards Taehyung. Why is this so nerve-wrecking!

- Hi, I'm Taehyung. –Taehyung took his hand and smiled at him too, but Tae's smile looked a little rushed.

After that, they both turned to look at me with questioning eyes. I was just clueless of what to do, looking into their eyes back and forth, wishing that this wasn't really happening right now.