Info cards

Name: Addolorata Cavalcanti

Age: 17

Birthday: October 30th

Favorite flower: Gardenia

Description: red hair, bright blue eyes, freckled skin, and also happens to have a tattoo on her upper left thigh with the words written "questa è guerra" which means "this is war" the words are written around a bullet with the word "love" carved into it. Addolorata prefers to wear dresses and poofy skirts over pants and shorts, but when she does she often needs a loose shirt or a space to carry her hidden pocket knife from her mother.

Name: Sonya Albetoan (Formerly Cavalcanti)

Age: 39

Birthday: August 20th

Favorite place: The Louvre

Bio: currently divorced from Addolorata's father, Sonya is and always will be Addolorata's horribly estranged mother who left her father for another man. This man is known as Ryan Albetoan, a fancy Italian man with a accent that lured in her mother with sweet words of travel and protection. Currently no longer wishing to have anything to do with her daughter and ex husband Sonya continue to travel the world with her new husband and done nothing sense her leave. Not bothering to even check on her daughter unless it's to send her father money for child support. Sonya formerly has verbally abused her daughter, making Addolorata have a fear of being unloved.

Description: Red hair, green clover eyes, skin decorated with freckle's and mostly seen wearing red lipstick. She often is also seen wearing tight formal dresses that show off her curves or make her body look wonderful, she is more often known to wear pants or shorts that show off her lower assets.

Name: Marlow Cavalcanti

Age: 58

Birthday: April 7th

Favorite person: Addolorata

Bio: Marlow is the boss, the big bad boss of the mafia hidden underground of the police stations nose. He often has men surrounding his daughter or following her places to make sure she is safe. Marlow has had many kids other then Addolorata but none of them wish to be part of their father often running off with their mothers who divorce him the moment he tries to get them into the act of money or guns. He finally got sick of it when his ex wife Sonya gave birth to Addolorata, saying that she would be the future to his empire and that Sonya would not change that. Giving Addolorata the nickname "baby gun", this was because when Addolorata was a baby she would distract her dad long enough to snatch his gun from his pocket and run off with it, only she got in trouble after but her dad was a playful man so he brushed it off while Sonya did not.

Description: Dull blue eyes, brown curly hair often slicked back under his fedora. Tan skin from the sun often beating down upon him. Mostly wears suits and his upper half is decorated with a few tattoos, one of them with the words "love to lie, lie to love" written over his heart with a gun (Glock) under it.

Name: Senew Napoli

Age: 30

Birthday: December 1st

Favorite gun: Rapid fire machine gun

Bio: Senew hates the mafia, unfortunately he's also so cocky that he went and punched Marlow directly in the face saying he was a creep for haveing so many wife's, a few who were far Younger then him but still adults who could consent. This caused Marlow to get angry and leave him beaten and bruised in an alley way.
Senew is not a fan of dateing minors. Disgusting and afraid, but also angry and annoyed by Addolorata he is forced to drag himself everyday through life with Addolorata who will do anything to keep him as her new boy toy. Often becoming the attention of a psychopathic Addolorata he learns what to and not to do around her or ever.

Description: brown hair decorated with threads of golden hair. He has brown hazel eyes and a scar on his cheek. He also has scars all over his body, from his chests to his legs. Often found bleeding and bruised he has his dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and a vest over them. He's a classy man with style.

Name: Michelangelo

Age: 3

Birthday: May 5th

Favorite snack: strawberry banana salad

Bio: Michelangelo also called Mikey is Addolorata's pet dwarf rabbit she got when she turned 17. She takes care of it and calls it her child often seen spoiling it or carrying him with her everywhere she goes, sometimes even to school where she's then told to keep him In a cage. Stores often tell her he can't be inside which she then tell the driver of her car to keep an eye on her Mikey or she threatens to hurt him. Mikey loves to eat strawberries and munch on lettuce, sometimes enjoying a banana before bed.

Description: Michelangelo is a black baby bunny with white paws looking like little boots. The fur around his lips and the color of his nose are as well white to match, with his big black eyes he watches Addolorata's every move. His ears are often pressed against his head, as they do not really move due to the fact he is part Holland lop bunny with their drooping ears.

Name: Adriano Cavalcanti

Age: 26

Birthday: April 10th

Favorite food: Mac and cheese

Bio: Adriano, also known as Adrian, is Addolorata's chilled out uncle from Spain. Being her father's half brother comes with perks as if anything happens to him it gets involved with her father. Addolorata is often watched by Adriano when younger and is under his watch when she is in need of adult supervision. He also happens to be Addolorata's godfather and is known to be over protective, much like Addolorata's father and step father. Like most of the Riotivch family, Adriano is also part of a very important business, being one of the best tailors and models around in Spain. He often is followed by paparazzi and often enough, Addolorata is with him when he is.

Description: Ruggedly handsome he is often seen wearing normal clothes. Such as v-necks, cargo pants, and simple sneakers, sometimes shorts when in hotter weather. Brown hair with strands of gold, sometimes a deep blue to dark to notice and mistaken as black. Most of the time the shades never seem to come off his face except when around family and for his job. He has a tattoo on his lower back that say "revenge is a dish better served cold" it's the reason he's always a laugh, he's got jokes and quotes.