Mystery solved

Addolorata gently pressed her lips against Senew's, the love she was feeling, it was real, she knew it was.

It ran through her body, the tingling feeling hitting her lower area hard.

Her breath seemed to hitch as her hands moved off his, her body brought closer by his own desire towards her.

She felt his chest against her stomach, her hands resting on his shoulders before starting to slowly move down.

His own hands travled down her arms, stopping at her hands and pulling away from her lips.

Her cheeks had tinted more red then before, the soft smile on it made her eyes soar with glory of the sensual kiss.

She felt his fingers slowly intertwine with hers, watching him stand up. She smiled at him, leaning her head against his chest, giggling as she kissed it softly.

"So was that a yes?" She asked relating to the kiss as she looked up at him with a wide smile on her face. She felt his hands let go of hers, allowing them to drop by her sides.

"Maybe" he said, resting his hand on her head and touching it before cringing slightly at the messy oil texture annoying his hand.

"We should..... probably get you cleaned up, you can go first" he said, ready to leave. Addolorata put on a pout as he walked past her to her own bedroom.

Her hand reached out and grabbing hold of the towel and pulling it off, turning her head to laugh as she covered her mouth.

Senew stood there for a second before reaching behind him and grabbing hold of the towel from her hand, ripping it away and wrapping it right back around his waist.

_ _

"How.....did I agree to this" thought Senew as he watched the tub he filled with bubbles. Addolorata holding the bottle and dumping nearly the entire thing in it as she smiled.

A towel wrapped around her now naked body was tight, hugging her small curves. Senew rested his head on his hand, leaning against the tub ledge.

"I'm suprised your not actually hiding tits, I thought you just liked to wear a corset" Addolorata blinked, setting down the empty bottle of body wash.

"I don't wear a corset, not unless the dress has one on it, then yeah I'll wear it but on a daily basis I don't" she said, watching the water rise with the large amount of bubbles.

"You sure?" Addolorata nodded, unamused as she turned off the water for the tub.

"If I did, I would have been defiled and disgraced by what I have done, not to mention by backside would be handed to some commoner at the front door!" Senew stared at Addolorata for a few seconds, trying to figure out how the hell that made any sense until he face palmed at his own stupidity.

"Whatever, shall I get in first or you?" Senew wanted to slap himself for even saying that.

"You go first, I gotta find the cup so I can wash my hair" she said, standing up and walking towards her wide counter. Senew followed her with his eyes, trailing them down the smell frame outlined by the towel.

"Hmm, maybe this could work?" Senew mentally slapped himself as he stood up, letting the towel drop to the floor as he slowly climbed into the tub, the hot water causing him to go in slowly due to the amount of heat.

"She's a fucking child, you already screwed up by making out with her, don't go to the dark side you fucking idiot!" He mentally cursed himself out, rubbing his head as he leaned against the tub. Bubbles seemed to float in the air, Addolorata walking in and blowing them from a wand stick.

"What are you doing?" He asked, turning towards her only to freeze, her towel had broken from the back. She was holding it up over the front of her body, facing towards senew so her back didn't show.

"Shhhh! Close your eyes or look away idiot! I'm gonna get in the tub!" She said, not looking amused. Senew raised his hands up, closing his eyes as he turned his head slightly. Smiling at that, Addolorata let the towel hit the floor, walking over to the tub. But as she was getting in, senew couldn't help but take a peak at the girl. His felt blood rush to his cheeks, face going red as he closed his eyes again, having gotten a view at her flat chest. He could hear the water moving, feel it moveing as she climbed in, the feeling of her slippery feet from the soap rubbing against his legs. He shivered, slightly annoyed at the feeling as Addolorata smiled.

"You can open your eyes now" she said with a giggle as senew opened his eyes, his eyes widening at her bare shoulders. They were tinted red line her cheeks, her hair sticking to her shoulders as she curled up, almost enveloped inside the bubbles. Cupping bubbles into her hand she blew them into the air, the other bubbles from before popping when hitting the ground.

"Your cute like this" mumbled senew out loud, causing Addolorata to pause and look at him, blinking in confusion. He mentally smacked himself, suddenly her body against his as she placed her hands on his chest. Her lips grazing against his, her eyes locked on his like a person ready to shoot the target.

Her chest mer inches from touching his, her knee between his leg and the other on the other side of his leg.

Her hair floating in the water behind her and sticking to her shoulder, her soapy hands running along the bare chest of his body. Tracing over every scar, every line and dent in his body, following the shadows and trailing her hands up to his fast.

Resting her warm hand on his cheek, he leaned into the touch holding her hand to his face, getting a sniff of the aroma from the heat point of her wrist mixing with the smell of the soap.