A night of regret

Addolorata took a slight gasp, the water in the tub beginning to drain away suddenly, in Senew's hand, the plug to the tub. Body slick and covered in soap, Addolorata felt her cheeks heat up as Senew's lips softly kissed her wrist before kissing up her arm to her shoulder, dumping a clean bit of water on her to wash away the soap.

"Senew....." She breathed as she brushed her inner thigh against his member, the flesh erecting, the soft moan coming from Senew's mouth earned her a lustful look. She felt her body heat up at that as he slowly pulled her from the tub.

_ _

Addolorata let out a gasp as Senew darted for her neck, hands held down to her bed, the smell of lust and his own body scent filling her nose as she tilted her head back more to allow him to kiss and nibble all over he neck.

She let out a long heated breath when she felt his tongue trail down her neck like it was a pond, his tongue the skipping stone that tapped against the perfect points of her neck to earn a bounce farther across the lake.

Her leg curled, knee and inner thigh grazing against his erected manhood, feeling his hips begin to grind against her own as she let out a soft moan in his ear. Senew couldn't help but let out a small growl towards Addolorata, her moan sweeter then anything he ever heard, her body tauntingly teasing him.

"Addolorata" he breathed, whispering her name in her own ear in a low seductive tone as he nibbled on it slightly before going back down her neck, looking for her sweet spot.

"Senew...." Addolorata didn't hesitate with her next words, not as she moaned them out when Senew began to suck on a part of her neck she found sensitive to his lips.

"I love you~ "she shivered slightly as he softly bit down on the small bit of flesh, removing his hands from hers and trailing them down her arms.

Slowly he trailed them down her small frame, going over every curve, tapping parts of her skin like skipping stones that caused her to flitch slightly.

A smile came to senews face when he pressed the tip of his manhood against the lower region of Addolorata's body.

"May I?" He asked.

Her eye's widen slightly as she brought a hand to her mouth, letting out an audible soft moan as she bit down on her knuckle.

She only nodded in agreement.

Senew frowned, lifting up his face from her neck to pull away her hand, kissing it softly with lust in those brown hazel eyes of his.

"Don't hide your voice Addolorata, I wanna hear you call my name, I want to hear you agree to this" he said, kissing her hand and her wrist, each tip of her finger he kissed softly before allowing her to grab hold of the sheets of her bed, not out of fear but out of happiness for what she wanted to experience with him.

"Then yes~ fuck me~"

His hand travled down to her thighs, slowly lifting them up and wrapping them around his waist as he eased into the young woman, her gasps and moans in his ear as he pressed his face into her neck.

"S.... Senew!~" she moaned out, hearing Senew grunt from the wetness of her own turn on.

She arched her back slightly, Senew's hand gripping the blanket of her bed, Addolorata's head on the pillow as both locked eyes.

His free hand held onto her waist, her hands reaching up to his face and landing on his cheeks, pulling his face closer to hers as she tilted her head to deepen the loving kiss that turned passionate with Senew asking for entrance by biting down on her bottom lip.

She allowed him and let out muffled moans, feeling his tongue explore her mouth. Senew trailed his hands down her body leisurely, trailing his fingers over the tattoo on her thigh.

"Mmmm~" Senew parted from the kiss slightly panting, only to widen his eyes when Addolorata had them switch positions with her sitting on top of him with one of her many wild smiles.

Panting slightly he kept an eye on her lips, her hands resting on his masculine chest and trailing up it slightly as she used her arms to lift herself up before going down again, rolling her hips causing him to let out a grunting moan

Slowly she leaned over to one of his ears, hand on his cheek as she tilted her head slightly to press against the side of his head.

"Let me ride you~" she whispered with a smile, rolling her hips once again, lifting up only for Senew to thrust his hips upward while she thrusted downward, clearly enjoying herself as she widened her legs to take more of him in.

Senew panted slightly as he smirked, flipping her onto her back and thrusting into her as she gasped and moaned, his tongue going up her neck as he gave a few more thrusts into her small frame, her hands crawling up his back and clawing at the sheets slightly.

"S-Senew! I c-can't" she breathed out, trying to speak as she moaned in his ear, his hands at her waist as he thrusted away into her small frame, her moans and gasps like a fuel to the flame he was using to power himself.

"Im almost done, just a little long Addolorata" he whispered in her ear, grunting and moaning slightly as he continue to go at her body.

Her body pressing against his, her head tilting to allow him more to kiss and her legs wrapping around his waist tighter.

Before she could say more, Senew crashed his lips over hers, him roaring into her mouth as they both reached their end, screaming out one another's name in passion as they reached the climax.

_ _

Addolorata rolled over in her bed, smirking widely as she laid her head on Senew's arm, hand on his chest that he slowly grabbed.

Bring it to his lips he kissed it, her sweat covered body nothing more then the candy of his eye as he kissed her head, not able to see her face as she angled it down.

He had not forgotten the reason he resisted before, it began to slowly eat away at him, he would regret it he knew that.

But Addolorata had a way with her body, with his body.

She teased him, she taunted and slyly spoke words to him that turned him on, he couldn't deny that Addolorata was indeed beautiful, but she also was a child.

She was a minor, she couldn't make her own decisions till she was eighteen and as Senew looked over at the clock on her nightstand he froze in horror.

It was past midnight, the date had changed, he was no longer twenty nine, it was December first, his thirtieth birthday.