A month later

Addolorata hummed as she stepped into her guest room, a tray in her hands as her skirt bounced.

Her black shoes decorated on the outside of them with a bow on either of them around her ankle.

The skulls and red crosses becoming more and more decorated the closer to the bottom of her skirt, matching the bright red color to the bow around her neck and the apron over the dress.

Her hair tucked behind her ear with the help of her red bonnet and stud cross earrings.

In the bed for guest, lay the man from the alley, his body casted and his eyes closed.

He didn't look all that in pain, mostly just ticked and twitched as he often spasmed so his body would not be stiff.

It had been a month since Addolorata had found him and got her former family doctor to fix him up.

Occasionally she got the newly hired one to come and visit to check his wounds and body, all to keep him healthy.

She didn't want him running away.

"So cute" she thought as she watched him drool onto his pillow, softly petting his head as she set down the tray and sat on the space next to his feet.

The only body part that was heavily casted was his arm and wrist, she frowned thinking they must have hurt before she even got there.

She also hoped that it would feel better after all the work the doctor did.

Setting her hand on it, she leaned over and softly kissed it before standing back up.

Looking at the tray she took the bag of liquids to replace the old ones hooked up to him, only to drop them in shock when she tried to adjust the needles in his skin. His eyes were wide as his hand darted to her wrist, gripping it tight as he sat up and glared at her.

Addolorata felt her heart skip a beat, her cheeks turning red as the man's chest was showing, the many scars a turn on for her.

She looked up at him, cheeks turning red and slowly loosing feeling in her hand, his arm shaking.

"Who, are, you" he demand as he slowly stood up, seeing his casted arm. 

"Tch" was what came out of his mouth as he pushed Addolorata aside and began to look around the room.

"Uh, I'm Addolorata!" She told him as she watched him lean over and look through draws.

He was seemingly unnerved by his casted arm.

"That's one fine ass" thought Addolorata as she watched him, biting her bottom lip.

"Alright kid, where my shit?" He asked standing up straight and slamming the dresser closed.

"I'm not a kid, I'm seventeen!" She corrected as she crossed her arms, the man's eyes looking her up and down.

"You look twelve, now tell me where my shit is" he demand as he took a step towards her.

"Be nice and I'll tell you" she told him sticking out her tounge. He groaned and leaned against his good arm, glaring at Addolorata.

"Fine, tell me where my shit is and I won't drop kick you" Addolorata huffed and turned away.

"Come on kid! Just give me my shit so I can le-" a hand slammed against his face, Addolorata on her toes as she glared at him.

"Your not going anywhere! Your staying right here so I can help you!" She cried out in anger.

The man cocked a brow at her, unamused.

$ $ $

"PUT ME DOWN!" Screamed Addolorata as she was hung upside down on the top of a dresser.

Her arms tied and wrapped tightly with old shirts and blankets, unable to move without potentially falling off and hitting her head.

She squirmed, head rushing with blood as she tried to help of it up and not fall off like a drugged slug.

"Not till you tell my where my shit is" he said as he watched her squirm, lighting up a cigarette and blowing smoke into her face making her cough.

"PUT THAT OUT! NO SMOKING IN MY APARTMENT!" She screamed at him, trying to grab at him as though her hands weren't pinned to her side.

He took a step back, a slight smile on his face as he watched her.

"No" he took another puff of the cigarette, tilting his head up and blowing smoke into the air.

"Humph" Addolorata, if she could, crossed her arms, legs dangling as she looked away, given up on trying to get down for the moment.

She had already tried pushing herself out the bundle, unfortunately he had used the tag from the inside of the dress to thread through and then tie around her arms, so it made it difficult to get it off, and her hand couldn't get it off without becoming tired and weak, or stuck.

"Look kid, tell me where my shit is, or I turn your apartment upside down and steal your shit before I leave" Addolorata glared at him, flipping him off in anger as she was able to kick him by flinging her shoe off into his face after managing to get the buckle off by shoving it down with the toe of her other shoe.

"OW!" He screamed in anger as he growled, his nose right in the hit range, slightly bleeding from impact.

Addolorata stuck out her tounge before squirming again to get free.

"God dammit you brat, I should just spa-" he was cut off by the sound of rapid door knocking.

Confused he dropped the cigarette and used his boot, which he had found, to put it out making Addolorata scream on how it would ruin her floor.

His boots clopped against the floor as he walked to the front door, picking up a knife from the sharpening block in the kitchen which was next to the door. Slipping that into his back pocket he peaked through the eye hole.

Squinting he opened the door, wide so he could look at the kid.

The kid had messy, blonde and dirty hair, his face ruined by his bandaged nose. His blue eyes wondered over to the man, his eyes widening in anger slightly.

"Is Addolorata here?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

The man muttered something under his brother, only word the boy was able to catch was Addolorata's name.

"Who wants to know?" The boy rolled his eyes

"Michael, you?" The man's eyes trailed behind him before going back to the kid.

"Senew, what do you want?" He asked, watching Micheal sigh.

"I need to talk to her, I know this is her room" senew looked confused

"What do you mean her room? This is an apartment!" Micheal blinked before laughing.

"HA! No, she owns this whole building! She rents it out to other people and allows them to stay as long as they pay and she tells them never to come up to the top floor!" He explained, slightly laughing.

"You would know that if your here....." Micheal looked skeptical.

"Hmmm so she's a rich brat, that explains a lot" Senew mumbled under his breath.

"So.....can I see her? I need to talk to her" Senew sighed and took a step away from the door.

There was a sudden loud thud from the other room, Senew looking towards it, narrowing his eyes as he groaned.

It was followed by several muffled screams and curses from Addolorata, who was yelling about her floor and cigarettes.

"Wait right here" he told him, walking into another room only to be met with screaming.

Grabbing Addolorata he dragged her over to the door to which made her scream more, this time aimed at Michael the moment she saw him.