Brother dearest

Annabelle cuddled her face into Senew's chest, her face red along with that tinted color of her shoulders. She felt his hand on her back, his thumb rubbing up and down. She could feel his fingers writing out words on her back, sweet words he would whisper from time to time in her ear.

"I love you"

She couldn't help but smile, her heart fluttering rappidly like humming bird wings. She watched him, that smile on his face, his face moving closer to her own as he kissed her lips as she kissed back tenderly. She watched him suddenly move and climb on top of her, his hands by the side of her head.

"Your so cute like this~" he whispered to her, leaning over and kiss her neck as she giggled trailing her small hands down his chest to the area below his belt.

"And your hot~" she heard him let out a low chuckle.

"Shall we go for another round?" Annabelle smiled as she took one of his hands, placing it on her thigh with a slap as she lifted her legs up and pulled down his waist.

"Fuck yes~" he couldn't deny the turn on, the love for whenever she curse out a word that it was mixed with a sense of lust of some kind. She let out a soft tender sensitive moan, feeling it ease it's way inside her as he let out a moan from the feeling. The blanket slid off his shoulders, down to his waist as he began to think his hips, Annabelle's hands grabbing parts of the sheets and pillows as he gripped her thigh. He pulled on the skin, feeling her body shake slightly as her back arched, still sensitive from the act before that they we're once again doing out of lust and love for one another. Her mouth opened, letting out sweet sounds.

"S...senew! Aah~" she breathed out, one of her knuckles getting bitten by her teeth as she was already panting from the few thrusts he had given to her body.

"Come on~ don't tell me your done already~" he teased, thrusting harder to earn her squeal of wonder as she let out a soft laugh, shifting around on her bed as she ran her fingers down the side of his body, a shiver running up his back.

"We're only starting this time" she laughed out, feeling him thrust more, the tender movement not filling her enough as she pushed up her hips, grinding against his and earning a moan from those lips she wanted to kiss. His hand travled up her back from her thigh, bringing her up and allowing him to kiss her neck as she nibbled on his sweet spot. He moved and sat down, leaning against the back board of her bed and move her hips up and down by lifting and slamming her wet cavern against his erected manhood. She could feel him go faster and faster, her mouth letting out those sweet moans as he grinded against her and did the same with his own voice. She could feel the knot in her stomach, panting she kissed his lips.

"I...I can't take much more Senew, so don't you dare stop!~" she said put of lust and half way of a moan. She arched her back when he hit the final thrust, her own hands on top of his as she squealed and threw back her head to call out his name as he did her. Both could feel the warmth hit each other as it filled them and emptied them, right before Annabelle laughed getting off him and laying down on the bed pulling back up her covers over her chest.

"We need to do this more often you know" said Annabelle, kissing his hand.

"Please, if we did I wouldn't be stopping day and night~" he flirted, kissing her sweaty head as he laid down next to her her and cuddled her once again.

"Naughty boy~" she laughed out panting, her hot breath on his neck.
She ignored the feeling of dread in the back of her stomach, freezing when she heard a angry voice yell out from the front of her house.

"Why the FUCK IS THE DAMN DOOR BUSTED?!" Both senew and Annabelle held their breaths as the sound of thumping boots made towards her door. Senew growled under his breath, climbing from Annabelle's bed as he put on his underwear, storming out into the living room and crossing his arms. This made all hell be let loose.
_ _

Three boys, well more like men stood in Annabelle's living room.

Saintly

Marlow Jr.

And Senew

All of them glared at one another. Saintly, with his grey eyes tapped his foot on the ground. His eyes dragging up and down Senew's some what sweaty body, the smell of sex and lust radiating off him. Marlow rolled his eyes, still glaring just from being inside the room.

"So your the douche dating my sister?" Said Saintly, crossing his arms as he stood tall, around the same height as senew.

"Technically we're engaged but yes" Senew said mockingly, causing Saintly to tighten his grip.

"Fuck off" said Marlow Jr. From behind Saintly, his own grey eye's filled with anger. "You don't deserve her"

"I don't? Wanna say that to her face?" Retorted senew, pointing to Annabelle's bedroom door that was wide open as she peaked her head out, wrapped up in her blanket.

"Annabelle get out here" slowly, with a glare in her eyes and cheeks still red she walked out of her bedroom, wrapped up in her blanket, her red hair a tangled mess as it stuck out at almost all ends.

"Annabelle......." She stood far enough away that she looked normal, her brother Saintly walking over and leaning down to her height and hugging her close, that poofy blanket loosing the air it had sucked in. She blinked, feeling him hug her tighter before he moved away and gripped her shoulder.

"Your to young to-" he was cut off by Annabelle who covered his mouth, murder in her eyes as he was shoved down to the ground, her foot on his chest peaking out from the blanket along with a knife in her hand.

"Don't you finish your sentence, I am eighteen, I am allowed to be married by father's words" she hissed out, her hair getting into her face before she brushed it to the side behind her ear. She was about to move back to her room, of only Saintly hadn't grabbed hold of her blanket and allowed it to fall off her shoulders to show part of her naked body, and if only she hadn't tripped to let it all fall off.