Doctor Doctor

Addolorata groaned loudly, she hated waiting.

She was currently in her hallway, sitting on one of her couches and tapping away at the ground with a bare foot.

She currently wore a dress of white, elegant white that was more bell then a A-line dress she normally wore.

This one involved her wearing bloomers rather then petticoats under her dress, much cooler but still warm when it involved heavy lifting.

The dress was layered with bows, a large one on the back of her waist, around her upper arms, wrists, and even ribbon bows on the sides of her beautiful dress.

She was currently waiting for the fatigue she had suddenly gotten to calm down enough for her to get up, or at least do something.

It was sudden for the weak feeling of her body, she was sure she was overworking herself again.

She was also currently waiting for the doctor, a family doctor of course, to come up and help fix up the man she found.

Something about the man was alluring to her, not to mention he was handsome in a way a man was after working out and covered in sweat when showing his chiseled body.

"Hurry up!" Said Addolorata out loud, tapping her foot as she got to her feet, her arms crossed under her upper body.

Her legs felt like gelatin as she stood, already running out of air as she tried to breath.

She eyed the elevator, watching as the numbers ticked by, getting closer and closer to her floor. Time just seemed to be going far to slow for her as she huffed and glared at the elevator.

It had been two hours, when he said he could be there in thirty minutes. When she kept calling he kept making excuses, why if he wasn't someone her father trusted dearly she would have already killed him by now.

The sudden 'ding' brought her out of her boiling rage however.

She watched the doors open, the doctor stepping out and looking slightly dashing in his scrubs and metal case with stethoscope around his neck.

Behind him was several nurses, about five in total, all dressed in scrubs and carrying metal cases as well with a few extra things in hand, such as IV bag holders.

"Miss Addolorata I am so so so sorry! I know I took to long it's just that I-"

"I don't want to hear excuses! If this man is dead because of you I will have you killed myself in the same way he died!" She stated, looking at the two men behind him and his workers.

"Gene! Trainor! Both of you come with us, your going to keep an eye on the outside of the door!"

Both men nodded, Addolorata allowing the doctor and nurses forward to follow on as they walked down the hall to Addolorata's room.

Before Trainor could go on behind, Annabelle grabbed hold of his arm, leaning over and panting to gain back air.

"Miss Addolorata, are you-" Addolorata held up her hand, loudly taking in air and swallowing a lump in her throat.

"I'm fine...just..... suddenly can't stand" she slid down, sitting on the floor.

"Do you need me to get the doctor back over?" Addolorata shook her head.

"Just....just carry me over, I'm....I don't feel well" Trainor scooped her into his arms, carrying her off down the hall behind the group of medical official's.

"Miss Addolorata, I-" Addolorata cut off the doctor.

"You have lost that privilege of my first name, it's Miss Riotivch to you now" she snapped at the doctor, trying her best to hide the fatigue.