Lusting sin

Annabelle could hardly breath, pushing Senew down on her bed as she panted, leaning down and locking her lips over his in a small moment of time.

Senew didn't blink, just lowered his gaze as he moved his hands down her body, going over every curve, every sweet spot he pressed against and squeezed.

Slowly moving his hands back up he switched their positions, unhooking the bra she wore and slowly removing it to drop on the floor.

Their eyes locked, Annabelle panted hot air from her lungs, arching her back into the air as she pulled back down his head, locking lips with him.

Their lips pressed against one another, her small hands grabbing hold of his hair and tugging slightly as he grabbed hold of her waist.

His legs spread apart, one on each side of her waist, her knees slightly bent with one against his crotch, kneeding against it slightly. Senew let out a soft groan, breathing hot air with Annabelle as he brought her hips against his, grinding against her as she moved her hips side to side, still pulling at his hair with a soft tug.

Senew felt his back hit the bed as Annabelle pushed off from her position, panting with a smile as she loomed over him and slide her hands under his shirt before pulling it off him and throwing it across her bedroom.

She softly rubbed her knee against Senew's crotch, licking up his neck as she heard him chuckle lowly. His hands still on her waist, yet her small hands moved them against the bed, intertwining with her own fingers as she placed her soft lips up against his neck, often nibbling at the skin and leaving small splotches of blue and black.

"Annabelle~" he let her name be a husky whisper, so low in her ear it sent a shiver up her spin as she moved her right hand away and trailed it up his face, licking his lips to ask for entrance.

Senew smirked and parted his lips, allowing her tongue to slide in, and than wrap around his as they battled for dominance.

Both let out moans, soft and lustful at their tounges wrestled together, neither backing down.

Annabelle slowly moved her hips up, sitting on top of his before unbuttoning them, pulling down the zipper and letting his erection show better as it pressed against the lower bottom of her heated core.

She pulled away to pant, wanting air as the room seemed to show the hot breath she had before darting back to his mouth. His hands pulled from hers, his left on the back of her head and his right on the lower area of her back getting closer to the hem line of her lacy bottoms.

"Senew~" she whispered after parting her lips centimeters away from his, hooking her thumbs under his waist line and pulling down his pants, before using her foot to get it the rest of way and off his body as he himself kicked off his own shoes.

"Annabelle~" he replied, saying her name as he pressed their lips together, a line of spit forming as they continued to battle for dominance.

Her hands travled up his body, over every dent of his toned and muscular body, every scar and small tattoo that held no meaning to her as she moved her hands over his cheeks. Thumbs grazing under his eyes as he felt her hands trail through his hair, locking over one another on the back of his head.

Both closed their eyes, parting with a string of spit between both their mouths, hot air causing it to break as it ran down Annabelle's chin and back into senews mouth. They waisted no time, locking eyes as Annabelle felt the tent in his pants against the wet part of her bottoms, a sweet soft moan in Senew's ears as he thrusted his hips up, holding Annabelle still as he moved around, sitting up and pulling Annabelle chest closer to his.

Her hands on his shoulders, her hips moving side to side in a rocking motion, senews panting and flushed skin as Annabelle felt his lips up her neck, doing the same she did to him. Soft kisses going up her neck, teeth in her tender flesh and his tounge trailing up it like a skipping stone in a river. His thumbs hooking on her waist line and then to the bows at each side that held it together, pulling at them before tossing the wet fabric away from him to the floor. Annabelle's lustfully loving smile on her face as her blue eyes locked with his, her red hair tangled with Senew's hand as she tugged off his bottoms reaching over to her nightstand, only for Senew to grab her wrist and stop her.

"I love you Annabelle" he said, not softly, no hesitation in his voice as their eyes locked, her fingers inches away from a condom pack.

"I love you too Senew" she replied, hand intertwined with his as he moved it away from the pack, placing it back on his chest and kissing each finger tip.

"You would make a perfect mother" she couldn't see his eyes when he said that, all she could see was his lips kissing every knuckle, every bend and tip as her cheeks flushed red.

His words echoed in her head, darting towards her heart and feeling it skip several beats.

She always wanted to be a mother, better then her own, and once senew said that she wasn't going back. She placed his hands on her hips, kissing the tip of his nose as her wet cavern entrance grinded against the tip of his member. She panted, slowly moving down on it as they both locked eyes, senew slightly grunting from the unexpected tightness of the wet cavern. He helped her move down, moving her slightly faster then she herself did, her sparse moans in his ear as their chest we're pressed against each other's. Senew let out a grunted moan, Annabelle rolling her hips as she gripped his shoulders, wanting to please him.

"It's my turn to be on top than~" she giggled out as she began to move up down slowly in a tauntingly beautiful way. Their eyes locked, not parting gazes as they kissed, moving up and down in passion as senew often thrusted up his hip, earning a adorable squeak from Annabelle's lips. Neither of them cared what else happened at the moment, not hearing the warning gun shot outside of the room at the top of the building towards Annabelle's mother. Neither of them heard the sound of doors slamming and angry yelling between men at the bottom floor of her housing building. All they could hear was each other's voices as they got closer and closer to the end, feeling a knot in the bottom of their stomachs as it releases warmth in exchange between the two as they called out each other's names.