Only One

Addolorata ran into her living room, eyes widening at the two men on the floor, Senew grunting in pain as he used his casted arm as protection.

"CHE PALLE!?" She cried as she looked at the chaos.

His cigarette was on the ground, burning Addolorata's hard wood floors.

Left and right Michael attempted to punch, each time Senew felt the searing heat in his arm as he grunted, often hissing in pain.

Suddenly Addolorata's foot collided with Michael's side, kicking him off the damage man, who was slowly helped up by the girl who had before held guns to their head.

"What the fuck Michael?" She asked, glaring at him as she sat Senew in a chair away from the couch.

She slightly glared at the burned wood stain.

"He called you a kid! Not to mention he's an utter ass! I don't know why you're dating him!" Suddenly Addolorata's face went red, flustered and looking away embarrassed.

Michael growled and climbed up from the floor and glared at Senew.

"Fucking hell does he make you that embarrassed?! Now I see why you must like him more then me" the sound of cracking could be heard as he rolled his shoulder and pulled up his sleeves before cracking his knuckles.

"Stop it Michael!" Said Addolorata as she took a step towards her ex.

"No! I'm gonna show this dipshit how you should treat a woman and the consequence of not doing so!" He cried as he pushed Addolorata away and began walking towards Senew only to get kicked in the stomach and pushed back by him.

"Not happening kid, I'm a grown ass man and you're a hormonal teen" Senew looked unimpressed as he flicked the butt of his finished cigarette into the potted plant next to him.

Of course, he had already picked up the one he had from before getting knocked to the ground to finish.

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER NAME! YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL HER YOURS!" He screamed, Senew, rolling his own eyes as Addolorata blinked and became slightly less flustered.

"Of course, I know her name, it's Addolorata and honestly I don't care if she knows my name, I don't really care about her" he said bored.

Somehow, Michael went into an even bigger rage, hollering and accusing as Addolorata rummaged through her things, looking for God knows what.

"YOU THINK YOUR SO HOT! I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE HER SCREAM IN BED!" Senew's eyes twitched.

Growling he glared at the boy who looked so smug for not getting a reply from the older man.

"Kid, I've been with better woman, and trust me, she ain't no goddess" he spat, bluffing and messing with his head.

"You don't know shit old man, you probably are to old to even make her happy, gonna make her wipe your ass when your old and shriveled up?" He hissed with a smirk, again Senew's eye twitched.

The argument continued but stopped when Addolorata walked out with a large cutting knife, freshly sharpened as she screamed.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN OR YOU LOSE YOUR DAMN BALLS!" Michael quickly sat down, Senew removed his foot from the air, both having wide eyes.

"Good!" Addolorata took a sudden deep breath, slowly letting out a long sigh.

The fatigue was getting to her again.

"Minchia! You two are exhausting" she groaned, look over at them.

"He started it!" Senew glared at Michael.

"Kissass" he hissed to Michael.

"BOY'S!" Both looked back to the girl pointing the knife at them.

"Mortacci tua! Give these boys patience" she muttered before pointing the knife at Micheal.

"Now, Michael, you're going to leave and not come back, or your balls arn't the only thing you will lose!" She said angerly as she walked over and stood in front of him, leaning over, in her hand the shiny knife.

"I've always wanted to know what colors people could see after I gouge out their eyes~ Maybe nothing at all, or maybe you can see white or black, red or blue, yellow or green~" she cooed, using the tip to lift up his chin as it slowly pressed against his neck, not hard enough to make it bleed yet.

"A.... Addolorata please, l...let's think this over! W...when h...he's old and g...gross you'll h...have t...to take care of him!" Addolorata looked unimpressed, a sudden smile going back onto her face as she sat down on Michael's lap, legs spread as she pressed against him making him lean back.

"So when you become old, I won't have to take care of you?" She asked with curiousty, that smile still on her face as she hides the knife behind her back.

"O...of course! Y...you'll be o...old to!" He said, a frightened smile, only for Addolorata to look disgusted.

"Your no fun anymore Michael, I think you'll do better on my wall rather than in my bed~" she told him, her lips suddenly locking with his as he tensed.

Her lips were soft, yet small and plump as she pressed them against his, slowly pulling away only to drag her teeth against his lip, her eyes tauntingly watching his every move.

Slightly opening his mouth, wanting to kiss her back, Michael slipped his hands around her waist, trailing them up to her head. Just as he reached her shoulders, he screamed, Addolorata's teeth sinking into his bottom lip as she pulled on it, blood running down Michael's chin as she let go and got off him.

"Sorry but no, I think Senew here will do perfectly!" She said, walking back and sitting on Senew's lap, leaning back and looking up at him with flustered cheek, love in her eyes.

Senew frowned, pushing her off his lap. Her butt hit the floor, making her pout as she stood back up.

"Rude!" She said as she stormed over to the couch, grabbing Michael's arm.

"Time for you to leave now" she told him, trying to drag him to the door. He followed, glaring at Senew, but what he said next was a mistake.

"You deserve so much better" Addolorata stopped, her knife turning in her hand and suddenly thrusted into Michael's side, blood running to his mouth and coughing up as blood ran into his stomach and lung.

His breath ran as she let go, the body dropping with the knife in his side.

"You say I deserve better?" Asked Addolorata as she bent down to his body, hand wrapped back around the knifes handle.

"You were never any good for me, ignored me and flirted with so many girls after we started, yeah sex was good, I gave you everything you wanted from me and you played me. I've had enough of you" she said before pulling back out the knife and stabbing right into his chest at an angle where it when into his heart and under the ribcage slit.

She did this, over and over again.