Dress up!

"You want what?" Addolorata tapped her fingers on the counter of her favorite tailor shop.

"Shorts, a pair of pumpkin shorts" the lady at the front desk whom was obviously new as Addolorata knew everyone who worked there, clearly looked confused.

"Miss we don't sell those here" Addolorata glared at the woman.

"I know for a fact you will, just for me!" The woman glared right back, crossing her arms looking smug.

"Miss please leave, or I will call the cops!" Addolorata stomped her foot.

"I will not be leaving! I have money to spend and I need those shorts!" The woman shook her head, picking up the work phone and started to dial as Addolorata began to rant.

"You PIG! I can't believe you dare to treat my cute self like this!You must be an awful woman to date! No wonder you probably don't even have a boyfriend or a girlfriend!" She almost screamed as the woman hold the phone a bit away from her ear.

"Jokes on you, I do have a boyfriend an-" a man slid behind the woman, pressing a button to cancel the call as he smiled and plucked the phone from the workers hand and set it back. Placing his hands on her shoulders and moving her aside he smiled wider.

"Joanna! Your fired!" The woman Joanna froze, eyes in wide horror.

"W....why!?" The man sighed, dropping his smile as he looked at the unamused Addolorata.

"I am so sorry your cuteness, I will get rid of this swine at once and get your order done swiftly as I can!" Addolorata nodded, looking away displeased. The man suddenly looked angry, glaring at Joanna.

"Look what you did! Now the goddess of cute is angry! You've doomed the whole street to her fury!" Joanna burst out laughing, horror spreading on her boss face and anger boiling on Addolorata's.

"She's just a kid!" Addolorata's eyes widen, gasping loudly as she slammed her hands on the counter and began to climb on top, the man backing away with his hand up in surrending.

"W.. what are you doing?" Addolorata stood on the counter, looming over the woman as she felt her hand twitch, gripping her frilly red dress.

"you are the most disrespectful woman I have ever met, I bet your boyfriend cheats on you every time your at work, if you don't apologise right now, I will force you to kiss my boot and be under my foot till my shorts are done!" Joanna looked unamused, crossing her arms.

"I'm not going to be threatened by a child!" Addolorata leaped forward, grabbing Joanna's hair and smashing her head against the wall behind her.

"I am not a child!" Screamed Addolorata as the man's hands quickly grabbed her waist and set her back down on the counter, turning around and glaring at the woman.

"Please leave, you are banned from my store!" The woman huffed, rubbing her head and mumbling about court and lawyers under her breath as she walked out.

"I'm so sorry Addolorata" Addolorata crossed arms, holding out her leg and looking away.

"Kiss my boot!" Gently taking her boot in his hands he placed a kiss on the toes, pleased Addolorata swiftly took away her leg and set her hands behind her to lean against.

"Now, I demand you make me a pair of pumpkin shorts to my exact specifications, just for that employee being an utter bitch" the man nodded, smiling as Addolorata followed him to the back to stand on a podium.

"So your cuteness, what reason do you want these shorts?" Asked the man as he measured Addolorata's waist then her thighs, her dress draped over a chair.

"My father has set up a date for me and my lover, he recommended I wear shorts rather then my frill's so I decided on pumpkin shorts due to there poof" she explained as she played with a lock of her hair, not at all feeling uncomfortable in just her underwear as the owner began to use cloth to outline where things would go.

"That sounds exciting!" He said with a smile.

"It is, can you put slits on the sides? But enough for modesty and allow air? It's meant to be hot tomorrow" he nodded as he pinned the cloth in place.

"do you want small bows?" Addolorata smiled and nodded happily as she played with her sock hem.

"So please do tell me about this lover of yours" Addolorata was now sitting in the chair, still in her underwear and often needing to try on the prototype before adjusting to changes.

"hmm" she sighed as she took another sip of hot chocolate from a mug, having been given to her by the owner of the tailor shop.

"He's so cute!"she sighed as she thought of senew, almost wanting to drool but didn't, it wouldn't be very cute.

"Adorable even! Oh Eric he's wonderful! He can hold a gun and minus his smoking habit his lips are divine!" She squealed as she felt heat go to her cheeks.

"He sounds pretty handsome" complimented Eric as he finished with the sewing.

"Hmm? I think I need more time with these dearest Addolorata, do you mind coming by tomorrow morning?" Addolorata smiled and tossed on her dress.

"As long as nobody sees me with them, then of course, I hope they are washed tomorrow as well, I hate unclean clothes even if new" she said setting down the mug on the chair and adjusting the strap of her shoes before walking out.

"I'll pay in the morning Eric!" She said as she left the store, sighing happily as she began her walk down the street. It was the late afternoon, the sun going to set so the moon could come out for it's third full moon of the month.

"How long has it been sense I walked somewhere?" She thought as she walked with her hands behind her back, her skirt bouncing like her curls.

"If I can't remember, must have been a long long time" she smiled softly as she looked up at the sky, the city somewhat quite, it was peaceful and Addolorata could almost hear her heart as her mind wondered to senew. Except the peace didn't last long, because in the next few moments, Addolorata was pulled away from the sidewalk and pinned against a wall.