Relapse

Annabelle gasped and coughed, shaking as she curled up. Her eyes were darting around the room, her body shaking as she felt saliva run down her mouth as the knocks on the door got louder. She faced the corner of the room, her dress tossed away from her like her shoes, hair accessories and even her socks. She sat in her underwear, rocking back and forth on the floor as she sobbed away, memories smacking her in the face of what children did to her before she became feared by her school.

Laughter, it's all Annabelle could hear from the kids who shoved her against the wall of the girls bathroom. They cheered as the girl before her, all so much taller then her, was pulling at her hair, ripping the dress from her skin. It was all a mistake, her father got someone to drop her off. The man was scraggly looking, driving off with a disgusting grin as other girls watched her smile at him and wave before entering. Annabelle was knew, she didn't know others thought she was something dirty.

"Sleeping around! Ha!" Laughed one girl.

"Come on~ show us your body it's nothing bad! Well just make you more money!" Camera lights flashed, the sound clicking in Annabelle's ears. Annabelle was coughing as her dress, her shoes, her socks, everything was being tossed from her. She felt weak, the punch to her stomach making her nearly puke all over herself. Everything seemed to buzz in her ears, her hands shoving away the others as she turned her back to them as they yelled at her. Kicks on her back, pulling at her hair, she wouldn't move. They laughed as they stole her clothes and left, she had left her phone in her locker. She watched them leave, locking the girls bathroom door as she retreated back to the corner. She hugged her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth, slowly.

Annabelle gripped and pulled at her hair, her mother had been there to talk to her after that. They had yelled, they argued, it was the last thing Annabelle heard from her mother for so long.

"You let them do that!" Yelled her mother, her hand slamming against Annabelle's face. Annabelle felt the hot tears running, her own nails digging into her skin as her mother shoved her against the bathroom wall of the shower. Annabelle screamed as the cold water was turned on, hitting her skin with it's frozen touch as she tried to get out but her mother keeping her in, every time she tried to change it her mother would put it back.

"YOU DESERVE THIS!" Screamed her mother, Annabelle banging on the wall of the shower, trying to her out as her skin was freezing cold.

"YOUR FATHER TURNED YOU INTO THIS! YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH ME!" Annabelle could see the rage in her mother's eyes, she watched as she finally let the door open, Annabelle hitting the floor shivering as she tried to crawl away. She coughed and gasped, eyes wide as water ran all over the floor from her hair and soaked underwear.

"You would have been better off not being born" her mother walked away, her heels clicking as Annabelle curled up on the cold floor of her bathroom, her father rushing in hours later.

Slowly, Annabelle stood up, the knocking at the door making her shake as she walked towards it. She knew her mother wasn't there, she knew it was probably her dad, probably senew. She couldn't bring herself to do it, she turned and ran into her room, locking the door and putting a chair under it as she locked her bathroom door with a chair as well. She darted towards her closet, shutting it tight as she stuck her head between her knees.

_ _

Marlow blew smoke from his mouth, Sonya tied to a chair, trying to get out as she glared at her ex-husband.

"Bastard" she hissed at him, still trying to get out.

"Bitch" he replied, sitting in a chair opposite to her with the cigar in his hand as he took another puff. "I'm suprised you willing were tied to that chair" he said sarcastically, glareing at her.

"Not the first time I've been tied up Marlow, and you know it" she retorted, memories flooding through her head of their wedding night.

"Yeah, didn't enjoy you either" he groaned, leaning back in the chair he was in as he tossed the cigar into the ash tray. Sonya raised an eyebrow at Marlow, not at all please to see him.

"What do you want? I'm not going to a wedding of that bitch if your wondering, she wouldn't even talk to me" Marlow rolled his eyes, flipping her off.

"Wasn't asking you, just telling you to kindly fuck off, she won't even come out of her room!" Marlow stood up, walking over and leaning down to her height in the chair. "I don't want you near her again, I don't want you to even see her married, come around again and a bullet will be through your head" he hissed at her.

_ _

Senew grunted as his foot slammed into the door, kicking down Annabelle's bedroom door like he did to the first one. He groaned when he didn't see her.

"Come on Annabelle! It's me!" He said, looking around the room for her. He noticed the chair against the door, she couldn't have locked herself in the bathroom like that.....his eyes trailed to her closet. He didn't make a sound, but he could hear the soft sobbing and panting, the sound of her wheezing to breath as he slowly walked over and opened the closet door.

"Annabelle?" He asked, seeing her look up with tears staining her cheeks, and her puffy red eyes wide as he sighed, picking her up and holding her close.

"It's ok, I'm here for you, she's not here any more" he whispered to her, sitting on her bed as she curled up more, crying as she gripped his chest. He didn't even ask, he didn't even do anything but hold her close and let her cry even more.