Days passing by

Addolorata sat at a cafe, tapping her fingers away on a table. Her father sitting across from her as she looked over the terrace they were on.

"Mind explaining your clothes my dear?" Asked Marlow, looking at the tank top she had on, a sport bra on under it. Her jeans hugging her legs with rips, her hair pulled back with a black hair bow and her ears pierced with black studs.

"I want a job, I'm bored as of late" Marlow blinked at the blankness in his daughters voice, she was clearly unhappy in those clothes, not to mention her eyes were darting around the place. Sweat was forming on her body, her breathing hitched and eyes filling slightly with tears.

"Fine" Marlow sighed, leaning back in his chair as he tapped his fingers.

"I got a guy a couple country's over, ran from me and he owes me a lot of money, I got his information, shouldn't take long" Addolorata sighed and nodded, looking at her dad with sadness in her eyes.

"You'll leave Sunday on a plane, got some guys down there ready for someone to take control" Marlow felt, off giving this to his daughter, the one ment to take over his company. He didn't like it, her clothes we're different, she was nothing but a ball of sadness, her grades were dropping, not to mention senew had moved out weeks ago! Everything had suddenly gone to shit for his daughter and he didn't even know why! She wouldn't tell him, saying she had everything under control and they simply needed a break. Marlow was beyond pissed at senew.

_ _

Addolorata leaned over, sitting on the couch as she laced up her black combat boots with her suitcase next to her. Standing up and grabbing hold of it she huffed, walking over to the front door of her apartment and leaving, locking it behind her with Michelangelo left in a kennel with enough food to last him a year, she needed this. She felt the weight in her back pocket, the pocket knife moving around slightly. Addolorata could hardly deal with these pants, not only were they uncomfortably tight on her rear and legs but she did not enjoy the feeling. The shirt moved around to much, her neck felt weird without the tightness of a collar from one of her many dresses she would wear around this season. The sports bra seemed unneeded as her chest could do just fine without it, not to mention that she was actually wearing a pair of boots with pants! Heading down to the lobby of the apartment complex and walking out to a car she tossed her suitcase into the trunk, putting on her headphones and climbing into the back, tilting her head back and closing her eyes she listened to her music blare in her ears. She didn't care who she was working with, she didn't care what happened on the other side in a couple country's over, she wanted to get away.

_ _

Addolorata felt like something was missing, like this was a crappy romance movie where senew was going to convince her to stop and come back, wanting her to date him again. She knew that was stupid, this wasn't a crappy romance, this was something else. She felt the car come to a stop as it reached the airport, getting out of the car she paused when a box was put in front of her. Taking off her headphones she looked up at the driver, who was putting a gun inside the box.

"Weapon, put inside" Addolorata huffed and tossed inside the pocket knife, long with a hidden blade from under her pant leg. The woman glared, Addolorata huffed and took off the necklace she had on, tossing in the small cross that held a hidden blade, taking off one of her earrings and tossing it to, the dragon having been holding a small dose of powder poison.

"All of it?" Again Addolorata groaned and stuck her hand inside her shirt, pulling out a small computer chip from her bra padding. Shrugging, the driver closed the box and tossed it to the passenger next to them, before getting out and Addolorata doing the same, pulling out her passport. It was fake of course, fake passports we're always needed for this kind of thing as she was told by her father.

"Let's go" said the driver, carrying a duffle bag as Addolorata pulled along her suitcase, shoes thumping against the ground. She went over everything she had inside the suitcase just to keep herself calm. She had never liked flying, not that she was afraid of the height, rather the sound of chattering and the feeling when you took off and landed left her feeling uneasy. She attempted to remember everything. She had packed a small bag of makeup, she was planning to learn while she was gone from home. She had also packed a few extra pants, some shorts and tank tops as well as sports bra's. She foolishly packed a frilly dress, one she had always locked to use in when she lay waste to a place alone with socks, accessories, underwear and even hair details! She sighed as she wished she didn't actually pack it, but maybe she would actually wear it? She doubted it highly. Luckily she packed a spare.