Info card 3

Name: Jackson Peri

Favorite thing: Getting Annabelle's attention

Age: 25

Birthday: August 20th

Bio: Jackson is one of Annabelle's most hated people. He is a enemy of her father, leader of a gang who are utter chumps at trying to take over her father's empire. He had attempted to date Annabelle when she was twelve, but she refused saying she was simply to young. He continued to try and try, and Annabelle kept refusing until she hit fifteen. When they started dating, Jackson mainly used her to get closer and closer to her father but slowly grew to have an obsession with her, once she found out he was only using her, she left him. He has not stopped to regain her love, going so far as to cut up her ex boyfriend's who hurt her badly and sending her the body parts.

Description: Dark brown hair that normally rests on his head in a swished back style. Growing out a beard gives him more of an adult look, this allows most people to think he's older. Normally seen with a biker jacket, boots, and Jean pants in the hottest weather with his Harley Davison motorcycle.

Name: Marlow jr. Boselli

Favorite drink: beer

Age: 28

Birthday: December 6th

Bio: As one of Annabelle's many half siblings, he is often seen at family get together's. Unfortunately he has a bit of a smoking problem mixed with always buying cheap beer. Due to not being as close to Annabelle as his much older brothers, they are not often seen coming to an agreement. Heavily wanting to work with his father, he does everything he can to prove his worth but Marlow has no interest in him due to his mother's wishes for him not to involved.

Description: Dirty blonde hair, grey colored eyes and with a mustache and stubble he is seen as a almost copy of young Marlow, even if his ideals are different.

Name: Saintly Boselli

Favorite sibling: Annabelle

Age: 38

Birthday: March 20th

Bio: As the eldest brother Annabelle has, and Second eldest to melissa Soji, he was never really sure of having more then one sibling. After his mother remarried to one of the Sclos family son's, he became a cousin sibling to his baby brother Marlow jr. This caused the siblings to often get along well but once Annabelle was born, Saintly promised to never allow anything bad to ever happen to her. With this he often visits more out of the year then any of his half brothers.

Description: Red hair, short and swished to one side he is often seen smiling when playing or hanging out with Annabelle. The few times a year they are seen hanging out are the most fun each other could have, it being that they can spread chaos all over the city by stealing cars and wearing silly clothing match ups.
Grey eyes.