Chapter 27

A/N
2 more comments and I'll start writing an update

||Recap||

KARAS POV-||-

30 mins later ||

I am so nervous *Knock Knock*

LENA POV ||

I have been out shopping for the last few hours with Jess. Just getting things like candles and wine and I decided that I will order nonas  just before she comes to make sure that everything has been there. Me and Kara have both said things each other wouldn't like but you know I just have to deal with it, I want to be with her she makes me laugh till my stomach hurts smile till I can't no more she makes me feel like something else completely, Yes it felt like she just snapped my heart in half but she is probably feeling the same way about me. Yeah but anyway, I have just dropped jess of and now I am now I am on my way to nonans to get the food.

2 hour later ||

Okay I have lit candles, I have the food ready erm I have her favourite wine. I just want us to talk eat and be calm.

*Knock knock *

Oh my god I am so nervous. Shit Lena Answer the door.

*Opens the door*

"Hey Kar, Come in" I open the door wider stepping to the side. She smiled "Hey Le, Thank you" oh gosh, we are both acting so awkward.

"Come on lets go into the living room" she smiled putting her bag down

I Just turn her and hug her, she wraps her arms back around my waist, Kar bursts into tears, oh my god I did this. "Kar come on" I pull her to the sofa and cuddle her, "Kara Love, I don't want us to ever fight like that again, you mean the world to me now look at me" Kara sits up and looks at me "What issues do you have with me Le?" "Okay, Kar. Firstly I am very much in the public eye, I want us to be out in the open I don't want to hide who I am. Secondly I am sorry for what happened with your sister it was not on purpose god I would never do that to you. Thirdly I am still a little pissed about the super girl thing but that is on me and lastly are you not attracted to me anymore? You don't let me touch you this is the closest I have been to me in months" She breathes out heavily " Okay I get that, but I am a reporter I don't want people to think I am just trying to get into your pants for a story because I have done a lot of interviews with you Le and I don't want people thinking that I am with you to be known. I don't care about what happened with you and Kiera I trust you, I am sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't want to but you in anymore danger. *Kara sits up and puts her hand on my face* Oh Rao Lena, Of course I find you attractive, oh my god you are so beautiful I love everything about you I just am scared yes we make out and yes we have had sex but I just don't feel like I was doing it right you are the first girl I have been with and I just don't wan to do it wrong because I don't want to hurt you. I am strong Le I don't want to hurt you."  I look at her and kiss her softly, "Kar love, You won't hurt me I promise" "But what if" "No what ifs, if you do I will tell you and we will figure something out but you won't kara" She looks at me and smiles "We good?" She said "Yes, we are good" I pulled her into a hug "Le?" I look at her "Can we eat I am starving" I laugh out loud there is my girl.

A/N

HERE IS A QUICK UPDATE. THANK YOU FOR THE READS 10 LIKES AND 3 COMMENTS NEXT CHAPTER. I HAVE ALSO UPDATED EVERYDAY THE PAST 5 DAYS I HOPE THAT MAKES UP FOR ME NOT UPLOADING FOR LIKE A MONTH. Okay bye it's past 4:30am
Okay last thing; WE WENT FROM #84 in Supergirl Ranking too #58 !!!!! AND IN SUPERCORP WE WENT FROM #313 TOOOO #16 !!!!!! THANK YOU !!!! We did that in just over 2 weeks

 Okay bye it's past 4:30am Okay last thing; WE WENT FROM #84 in Supergirl Ranking too #58 !!!!! AND IN SUPERCORP WE WENT FROM #313 TOOOO #16 !!!!!! THANK YOU !!!! We did that in just over 2 weeks