Chapter 5: Jason

It was the night and Kevin and Moose discovered the body of Jason Blossom and he was shot. You, Veronica, and your mom all went to Sweet Water River the place he was found and along with everyone from the town.
You saw a heartbroken Betty, a sad Archie, and Jughead leaving and no one noticing.
   It was night time and you were awoken by a text.
You checked your phone it was Jughead.
JH: "I can't believe what happened"
You:"It just keeps on getting worse and worse"
JH:"That's Riverdale for you"
You:"Lets hope it starts getting better"
JH:"Get some sleep see you later"
You:"Night see ya"

You put your phone down and tried to go back to bed but the haunting memory of seeing Jason kept your mind up.
It was the next day and you and Veronica were walking to school.
"So Archie said he saw you at Pops with a boy?" Veronica asked smirking.
"He's just a friend." You said with a blush.
"You are blushing you so like him." She said excited.
"No." You said trying to conceal your face.
"Sure." She said.
You got to school and saw a mourning area for Jason covered with stuffed toys.
You saw Jason and Archie talking and it looked like an interesting conversation.
"Jughead!" You called and he turned and saw you. You sped up and caught up to him.
"Hey F/N." He said.
You two were walking and he bumped into a jock.
"Watch it Wednesday Adams." He said.
You glared at him and Jughead grabbed your hand as an indication to keep moving.
"What's she doing with him?" You heard him say.
There was an intercom and it was saying the pep rally was happening and how Jason Blossom's murder will be caught and how if anyone knows anything they should come and say something.
"I have to go F/N but I'll see you soon." Jughead said.
You nodded and he left in the direction Archie was going.
It was class time and you were sitting next to Jughead and you heard Cheryl start to yell.
"You think I have something to do with Jason's death?! I'll tell you what I told them Jason did fall into the water we both did I made it to the shore he didn't. Maybe he made it to the other side of the river and someone shot him there who knows?!" She yelled aggravated.
Archie paired with Cheryl, Betty with Veronica, Kevin with Moose, and you and Jughead partnered up.
"You can do this." You said looking at the frog.
"Don't throw up." Jughead said and started to dissect the frog.
You looked away and he started to laugh.
It was lunch and you and Jughead were spending it together again.
"You so almost puked." Jughead laughed.
"It's gross. I'm a shopper not a dissector." You said.
Jughead laughed more.
You and Jughead were walking and quietly laughing and you looked and so did Jughead and you both back tracked and looked and saw Archie kissing Grundy.
"Oh my." You said.
"Oh my is right." Jughead said.
"We need to go." You said. "So we aren't caught." You added and grabbed his arm pulling him away.