Chapter 14: Telling Them? Maybe?

You were at school  and you were looking for Jughead. The last placed you didn't check was the Blue and Gold.
"Jug." You said.
"F/N." He said with a smile.
"Wait is the Jughead Jones smiling?" Kevin asked.
  You noticed a boy talking with Betty.
"F/N this is Trev." Betty said.
"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything I just want to talk to Jughead alone." You said.
"Come on." Jughead said and you two walked out.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
You hugged him tightly.
"Just missed you." You said.
"I missed you too." He said.
"I think we should tell everyone." You said.
"About us?" He asked with a smirk.
"About us." You said.
"You aren't embarrassed to be dating a guy that isn't rich?" He asked.
You lightly tapped him.
"Jughead Jones I like you for you not for any financial status." You said.
"Just joking F/N." He said.
Trev walked out and you and Jughead went inside.
"Betty is going on a date." Kevin said.
"With Trev?" You asked.
She nodded smiling.
"Have fun." You said.

You, Veronica, Betty, Kevin, and Jughead walked and sat next to Archie outside.
"Why is everything weird here? Why can't a date just be a date?" Veronica asked.
"What about you Archie? How's life?" Veronica asked.
"Coach says I have a shot at captain. So I'm not thinking about anything else right now." Archie said.
"You got captain in the bag. Do your best." You said trying to encourage him.
"You are back to being boring Archie." Veronica said.
"You may be throwing yourself into football as away to be avoiding your feelings." Betty said.
"I'm not avoiding anything.Im trying to get my life back on track." Archie said.
"I can help with that. I know Miss Grundy was tutoring you." Val said.
"Understatement of the year." You and Veronica mumbled.
"But there's this amazing song writer from New York. He does some coaching on the side. I told him about him. Want to meet him?" Val asked with a smile.
"Yeah. I would love to but football." Archie said.
"No Archie you can and you will." Betty interjected.
"Call if you want but do it soon his spots fill up fast." Val said and put the number in his pocket.
"Thank you." Archie said.
"Now you have zero excuses for avoiding music." Betty said.
"Sorry to interrupt sad breakfast club  but I'm here to formally invite you to  Jason's memorial at thornhill this weekend." Cheryl said and handed invitations.
"In case you are attempted to steal. Don't we will be searching bags." Cheryl stated rudely and walked away.
"She's so annoying." You sighed.
"Try to remember she is burying her brother." Betty said.
Jughead held your hand and you gave an encouraging look.  You placed your hand on top of his and put your head on his shoulder.
"It will get better." Jughead whispered.
"Hopefully." You whispered.