Chapter 59: Shocking Reveals

You were getting ready for your sister's confirmation. You wore a blush pink dress with matching flats. 
"Oh F/N there's a guest here to see you." Your Mom smiled.
You walked and saw Sweetpea wearing a suit.
"Hi F/N." He smiled.
"F/N mija who's this?" Your Dad asked.
"This is F/N's boyfriend Sweetpea I thought I would invite him since he is with F/N he's family." Veronica said with a smile.
You went and gave Sweetpea a hug.
"You clean up well." You smiled.
"You look magnificent." He grinned.
All of you guys headed to the confirmation and you still had an uneasy feeling about what you heard  last night but you kept those feelings hidden.
You were sitting with your Abuelita, Mom, Dad, and Sweetpea with Jughead, Betty, Archie, and Mr Andrews sitting behind you. Sweetpea held your hand and you smiled. You could feel someone glare daggers at you.   You watched your sister's confirmation and listened to her singing and you smiled at her. You also saw as she renounced Satan.   Now it was time for the after party. 
  "You looked amazing." You told Veronica.
"Thank you." She smiled.
"You should take Sweetpea to meet Abuelita." Veronica suggested.
"Do you want to meet my Abuelita?" You asked.
"I would love to you." Sweetpea said.
You smiled and brought him to Abuelita but out of the corner of your eye you saw the Mayor handing an envelope to your parents.
"Abuelita me gustaría que conocieras a mi novio Sweetpea." You introduced.
"So handsome and you look like such a gentleman." She gushed.
"It's nice to meet you." Sweetpea smiled.
"I think she likes you." You whispered.
"I hope so." He said.
"I'm going to go get some food I'll be right back." You said and kissed his cheek.  You didn't see Jughead so you went to look for him.
"Hey." You said.
"Hey shouldn't you be enjoying the party with your boyfriend?" He asked.
"I am enjoying the party with Sweetpea. But I wanted to see what's troubling you." You said.
"The Serpents are taking a vote to see if I get to stay or not and I'm scared F/N. I could have messed up the lives for everyone." Jughead admitted.
"Everything is going to be fine Jug. I know Sweetpea already took his vote. I think you're going to make it and I'm always here for you you can count on me." You smiled.
"You know I once thought that if the Blackhood came I would just give you away and I wouldn't feel bad but now that thought of you not being around troubles me more than Penny being around." He said and shook his head.
"Stay safe out there F/N me and Sweetpea both need you alive." He said awkwardly.
"I'm always going to be fine and you know that. If you need anything just give me the word. But I'm going to go back down to the party." You said and waved goodbye.
"F/N wait!" Jughead said.
You turned back and saw him on the verge of saying something.
"I- I-" He hesitated.
"What is it?" You asked.
"It's nothing never mind." He said.
You nodded sadly and walked down to the food area.
"Hey where were you?" Sweetpea asked.
I got caught up talking to people." You said.
"Well would you like to dance?" He asked with a smile.
"I'd love to you." You said and took his hand.
You placed your head on his chest.
"Thank you for coming here with me." You said.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world you know I would support you with anything all I ever want is for you to be happy." Sweetpea said.
"Thank you." You said.
"Do you mind if I cut in?" Your Dad asked.
"Not at all sir." Sweetpea said.
You started dancing with your Dad.
"Qué te preocupa a tu mija?" (Whats troubling you dear?") Your Dad asked.
"Tenemos que hablar de esto en su oficina escuché cosas preocupantes." (We have to talk about this in your office I heard troubling things."
"Okay. Let's go." He said. 
You went into his office.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"It's Papa Poutine I over heard him saying how your getting soft and sloppy with the whole St Claire thing and you're patterning with a man who messed with mom and I have a bad mouth but the spirit you once have and how we should be removed after Veronica's confirmation." You said.
Archie ran in saying the exact same thing just in shorter terms.
"I'm telling you this so you can be aware." Archie said.
"Dad I'm worried." You admitted.
"Thank you mija and Archie." Your Dad said.
"Archie you can go back to the party check on Veronica make sure she's having a good time so can you F/N don't be worried nothing will happen." Your Dad said.
You nodded and you and Archie left.
"What do you think will happen?" Archie asked.
"I have no idea but it can't be anything good." You said.
"F/N keep your eyes peeled please." Archie said.
Just then Sweetpea ran to you. "F/N we have to go to White Wyrm now."
"Okay let's go." You said and ran out with him. You both made it there and rushed in.
"We're still voting what's going on?" FP asked.
"You'll see." Sweetpea said.
Just then Jughead walked in with Betty.
"Stop the vote!" FP yelled.
"So it was Tall boy all along." You muttered.
"What were you doing at the dump last week Tall boy?" FP asked.
"I don't know what you're talking about." He said playing dumb.
"I'm talking about you cutting the head off the statute and stashing it at the dump where you were seen. So start spilling!" FP yelled.
"Why did you do it? Did someone put you up to this?" Jughead asked.
"What are these two Northsiders doing here. This is Serpent business." Tall boy said.
"F/N earned her right to be here she's a true serpent." Sweetpea said.
"Betty is here because she's one of us." Jughead said.
"You haven't answered my son's question. Why did you do it?!" FP yelled.
"Cause I am tired of seeing the Serpents going soft under your rule. Hiram Lodge came by want to stir up some trouble he said if I took the head he would get McCoy and the cops to cause chaos." Tall boy said.
"Wait my Dad is involved? He asked you to start something?" You asked shocked.
"And you helped him why?" Jughead asked.
"He did I guess you don't really know your father as well as you think you do little girl." He laughed.
I figured it would be my chance to get rid of you sunshine." Tall boy said to Jug.
"And if I got rid of him I could get rid of you too FP."
"And then what you become leader? You can't even lead rocks properly." You said.
"You betrayed your own kind Tall boy. What should we do with this lowlife?" FP asked.
"I want to punch him." You called out.
"Strip him of his jacket." Sweetpea said.
"Exile him!" Jughead yelled.
"All those in favor!" FP yelled.
Everyone raised their hand.
"Looks like this piece of trash and I have a long ride ahead of us." FP said. He motioned you to come over.
"F/N if you will." FP said.
You warmed up and punched him in the eye. "You don't get away with talking bad about my family you low life." You hissed.
Everyone clapped and applauded. You turned and saw Betty, Sweetpea, and Jughead smiling proudly.
Jughead pulled you into a hug and Sweetpea embraced you.
"That was amazing F/N." Betty said. "I have to go home see you." She said and rushed off.
"I have to go back home." You said.
"I'll take you since Sweetpea is helping my Dad." Jughead said.
You two were walking and there was an uncomfortable silence.
"I wonder what Hiram is planning." Jughead spoke.
You sighed. "I don't know."
"I haven't saved the trailer park but I stopped Penny and got rid of Tall boy." Jughead said.
You nodded solemnly.
"I'm sorry for everything F/N. For what I put you through." Jughead said.
"Could you still give me away to the Blackhood?" You asked.
"Maybe if the situation called for it." Jughead said. "But Sweetpea wouldn't like it."
"Yeah he wouldn't and I wouldn't either." You said.
He looked at you with a slight smile. "I want nothing but your happiness F/N."
You smiled softly. "Thanks."
You made it home and saw your family sitting around.
"We were just about to open the final present." Veronica smiled and pulled you over.
When she opened it the present was the head of the statue.
"Oh my." You said in awe.
"I think this may be for you." Veronica said.

There were no words that described your emotions in this moment.