Chapter 56: Moments in the Rain

You were shocked at first you weren't expecting this to happen. But feeling the warmth of the kiss instead of the cold rain you quickly warmed up to the idea and kissed back. It was a tender moment that couldn't wait. It expressed a burst of love and hidden feelings waiting to be exposed. You both didn't care if you got soaked and the cold rain touched your skin. You both desperately needed this moment a moment of passion, love, and need. Each drop that fell was divine and washed away a pain some pains you didn't even realize you had. From the moment you locked lips with Sweetpea the world around you wasn't important there was nothing that could break this moment. As you pulled back for air you looked at his face and in like all your hopes and fantasies he looked in your eyes with his eyes filled with love and happiness. The kiss was so tender and pure that everything in the world could stop and just look at the feelings that were embedded between you and Sweetpea.
"Wow." Sweetpea smiled.
With a blush on your face you wrapped your arms around him and embraced him not wanting him to go.
"That was simply perfect." You whispered.
"It was." He replied returning the embrace.
"F/N you should go get some rest." Sweetpea said with sadness in his voice.
You looked at him sadly and nodded. "Get home safe."
"Of course I will." He said.
He gave you a kiss goodnight and you went back to your house.
As you were walking you felt like someone was watching you and you saw a silhouette of someone you couldn't make out holding a bouquet of roses. You shook your head and continued home.
When you got into your house you were drenched and a certain someone was waiting for you.
"Well well well someone's back." Your sister said.
"Where were you?" She questioned.
"I was hanging out with Sweetpea and we got caught in the rain." You said.
She looked at you skeptically and shook her head. "I can tell that you're lying spill it."
You looked at her and sighed. "Okay me and Sweetpea kissed in the rain."
Veronica's eyes widened. "Wait you and the Serpent kissed?"
You nodded your head with a smile.
"I can't believe this. Do you have feelings for him? What led to it?" She questioned.
"Well the kiss was just magical it's like something I can't even explain. I might have feelings for him I'm not sure yet. What led to it was we just clicked there was just some chemistry." You said with a bright smile on your face.
"So Jughead never talked to you?" Veronica asked.
"No why would he?" You asked perplexed.
"Oh no reason." Veronica lied. "Anyway you should go change and take a bath you're drenched and when you walk around you're creating puddles." Veronica said changing the subject.
"Okay I'll be back." You said. In the corner of your eye you saw Veronica calling someone.
"You have some explaining to do." You heard Veronica say.
You let it go thinking it was just Archie and her having problems again.