Chapter 63: A Random Occurance

It was about 3 am and you woke up to the sound of people talking. You rubbed your eyes and you thought the sound was coming from Veronica.
"Is Archie here?" You groggily mumbled.
You found the courage and walked softly to where the sound was coming from. You looked and saw Veronica talking on the phone luckily for you it was on speaker. You hid behind the wall luckily the darkness was your cover.
"I don't know Jughead but you totally made a fool talking about our Dad in such a negative way." Veronica.
"But Veronica I felt a spark she must have felt a spark!" Jughead insisted.
"Ever heard of a thing called one sided love F/N said she felt a spark with Sweetpea and with you she said yuck. So unless she is lying this just feels like a messy case of one sided love Jug." Veronica sighed. Jughead was silent.
"Jug I was rooting for you honestly I was. I wanted you two to get back together but after what you said about our Dad when he helped you guys out because you think you're so special that he has to buy your silence I honestly want her to stay with Sweetpea." Veronica admitted. 
"But if I want to get back together with her what should I do?" Jughead asked.
"Then you have to talk to her because I'm not her. If I was I would reject you because some things you said can never be taken back. But if she's willing to forgive you then I guess I'll have to forgive you. But it's too early for this Jug I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Veronica sighed and hung up the phone.
"That guy he won't understand." Veronica said and shook her head.
You crept back into your room and laid on your bed staring at the ceiling unable to comprehend what you just heard.

Jughead's POV
I was pacing back and forth after hearing what Veronica said I don't know if I have chance with F/N.  I called Archie.
"Jughead why are you up it's too early? If you're going to attack Mr Lodge I don't want to hear it." Archie yawned.
"No no it's about F/N." I said.
"What about her?" Archie asked.
"Do you think I have a chance with her?" I asked.
"You insulted her family I don't know she was always good to you and you treated her horribly now you are treating her family bad. I doubt it." Archie said.
"I know what I feel is real and I love her." I said tears in my eyes.
"Did you actually love her while dating her?" Archie asked.
"I mean I think so." I stated unsure.
"You aren't sure so how are you so sure now? Goodnight Jug." Archie said and hanged up.
I sighed and punched the wall.
"F/N you did this to me." I said angrily.

It was the next day and I was standing at the lockers with Veronica and Archie.  I saw F/N beaming her H/L H/C hair shining and her stunning E/C gleaming in the sunlight and if I didn't know better  I would have thought she looked like an angel.  My heart was beating fast as she smiled in my direction but Sweetpea came up and embraced her and kissed her. My heart broke as I saw her smile.
Archie put his hand on my shoulder.
"If you actually love her you can see she's happy so just let them be for time being or you might just lose her forever." Archie warned.
"I'm just going to say hi." I said.
I walked over to the couple that I hate mainly because she's happy with him.
"Wow F/N you look like a lady of the night. You sure she's only with you Sweetpea?" I insulted.
I looked and saw the hurt on her face and sorrow in her eyes. 
"Watch it Jones one more thing out of you and that's it." Sweetpea threatened.
I put my hands up in defense. "Don't take it too personal."
"Let's just go Sweetpea." F/N said sadly pulling Sweetpea away.
"Real smooth Jug." Archie sighed.
"I can't believe you called my sister that!" Veronica yelled and punched my arm.
"Ow." I winced and covered my arm.
"That's what you get." Veronica glared.
"Jug look at her laughing and smiling with Sweetpea who hasn't insulted her. Just wait. If you know that you love her then you wouldn't do anything that would damage your chances or hurt her like what you just did two minutes ago." Archie stated with a sigh. 
I looked at F/N in the distance and sighed. "She's happy."