Chapter 54: Disaster in Paradise

You were at school when you saw your angry boyfriend wearing his serpent jacket making a statement. As everyone gave him  looks.
"Hey guys. What's up?" Jughead asked.
Reggie stared at him.  "Take it off."
You and the rest of the serpents stared at Reggie preparing for something.
Reggie stood up. "Take off that jacket" 
All the Bulldogs pulled up behind Reggie and the Serpents stood up to defend Jughead.
"Oh Reggie. I don't think you know what this jacket means because you have no sense of honor or history or loyalty." Jughead stated.
Reggie grabbed Jughead and yelled "Yes I do!"
Sweet Pea and Fangs sprung into action and ran to defend Jughead.
It was an all out fight Serpents versus Bulldogs. You stood there confused on what to do.
"Oh my God." Veronica said and ran to get Mr Weatherbee.  You followed after her.
"There's a fight." You said.
He nodded. "Show me."
He got there and the fight stopped immediately.  "Everyone now!"
All the serpents and bulldogs who were apart of it were in his office.
"You all have a week detention for fighting." He said.
"But I made myself clear to you Mr Jones take off that jacket right now or you're suspended." Principal Weatherbee said.
"Jug." You said trying to plea to your boyfriend.
"Take it off we can find another way." You said.
"Then I guess I'm suspended." Jughead smiled and walked out.
You followed after him. "Jughead!"
He turned around and sighed. "What now?"
"Why are you acting like this? What did I do please tell me so I can fix it." You pleaded.
"You can't fix it F/N because you are the core problem. The only way you can fix it is if you and all the other Lodges went into the Earth's mantle and even then you and the Lodges would still mess things up because that's all you do." Jughead said with a stiff laugh.
You looked at him with anger. "Don't talk about me and my family like that."
"I just did what are you going to do now rich girl?" Jughead taunted.
You clenched your hand into a fist and punched him in his jaw. "I thought you knew me. I thought you loved me. I thought we were happy together."
He put his hand on his jaw. "You thought wrong. All you do is make my life miserable! I want you to stay away from me."
He looked at you eyes filled with hate. You stared at him your eyes filled with pain.
"Hey you can't talk to my sister like that!" Veronica yelled.
"Goodbye F/N." Jughead said and walked away holding his jaw.
Veronica ran to you and hugged you as you fell to the ground pain in your heart.
"It's going to be okay." Veronica comforted.
"What happened?" Sweet Pea asked concerned.
"Jughead." Veronica said with anger.
Sweet Pea turned and punched a locker.
He then saw you crying on the school floor.
He walked over and got to your level. "I'm so sorry F/N I'll punch him if you want."
You wiped your eyes and looked at him. "I already punched him."
He looked down and chuckled. "Feisty I like that."
You gave a smile to him and he returned it and put his hand on your shoulder.

You went home and you went straight to your room. Your parents and sister thinking you cried yourself asleep. You were walking when you overheard voices.
You listened in.
"So Weatherbee told McCoy who told us that the integration isn't going well." Your Mom said.
"Reggie is just being Reggie. But he has made gang wear a point. The Southsiders need to start looking the part. So I propose a charitable donation to help out the fashionably misguided." Veronica proposed.
"Your sister has no idea? No suspicion?" Your Dad asked.
"None at all. She doesn't know a thing. But she is friends with the Serpents and Jughead broke her heart today." Veronica said.  
"He wasn't any good for my daughter anyway. A beanie wearing Serpent with no sense of loyalty." Your Dad scoffed.
"It's good she doesn't know keep it that way Veronica." Your Mom said.
"I will." She said.
You heard footsteps so you scurried off to your room and pretended to be asleep.  You couldn't believe what you heard. First Jughead broke up with you and now you have full confirmation your family is up to no good.
"She's asleep." Your Dad said. He walked over to you. "Goodnight mija. I hope tomorrow will bring better days for you." He whispered and then walked away.
You heard a buzz from your phone. You looked at it and saw it was from an unknown number.
???: Hey F/N it's Sweet Pea I asked your sister for your number and she gave it to me just making sure you're okay."
You: "Yeah I'm fine. Doing better with everything."
SweetPea: "Good. I wanted to know if you want to go out for a ride later."
You:"Sure I could use a break from my family."
Sweetpea: "Maybe I could be that break. See you soon."
You: "Alright see you soon sweets :)"

You smiled at his message and began getting ready.
"Where are you going?" Your Mom asked.
"Hanging out with SweetPea." You said.
"And what are you doing exactly?" Your Mom asked.
"Just going for a ride." You said.
"Stay safe." Your Mom said.
You were excited for your hang out with SweetPea so you were waiting outside and you saw him pull up and you smiled.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Ready." You said and got on.
You had a smile on your face and you were ready for this ride. It was a ride so you could forget all the bad and just hang out with a good person who you admired greatly.
"Hang on tight cutie." He smirked.
"Only for you sweets." You replied.
He started to drive.