Chapter 32: Eating at the Andrews

Your mom made a phone call to you telling you all about her spilling the beans to Fred.
You were having dinner with Fred, Jughead, and Archie.
You knocked on the door you were wearing a purple skirt with a black top a jean jacket and purple flats with a purple flower in your hair.
Fred opened the door. "Hey F/N."
"Hi Mr Andrews." You said.
"Dinner will be pizza hopefully that's to your taste." Fred said.
"Of course I love pizza. I'm not into the whole lavish life." You smiled looking around the home.
"Hey F/N." Jughead said and waved.
"Hi Juggy." You said and hugged him.
You were eating dinner with the boys when suddenly Cheryl Blossom showed up holding a guitar case.
"Whats this?" You whispered to Jug.
He shrugged his shoulders.
The red haired girl walked in smiling.
"As a big thank you for coming to the Maple Banquet tomorrow. I wanted to give you this." Cheryl said and revealed a guitar.
"You're welcome." Cheryl smiled.
"Okay that's all I'm going now my claustrophobia acts up in small houses. See you tomorrow." Cheryl said and pecked Archie's cheek.
"I would give that back if I were you." Mr Andrews said.
"Dad it's fine the Blossom's are helping me get into the summer music program. The best in the country." Archie said.
"Since when did the Blossoms care about you?" Mr Andrews asked.
"They think I have potential Dad." Archie said.
"He's also escorting Cheryl." Jughead said.
"Archie just be careful gifts like this can be dangerous to receive." You said.
"And I have to go now goodbye." You said and waved.