Chapter 47: To Be Or Not To Be

You were asleep and you had a horrifying dream of a man in a black hood harming your family and your boyfriend. You were running and trying to get to them before it was too late.
"Jughead! Veronica!" You screamed tears streaming down your face. The man looked at you and then looked at Jughead and Veronica who were tied to a chair and in two shots ended both of their lives. Tears were pouring down your face as you collapsed while looking at them. The man started laughing and stared at you then pointed at you with nothing but evil in his eyes. You built up the courage to look up and meet his gaze and then he fired.
Before the bullet reached you you gasped for air and woke up from your nightmare.
You felt tears on your face and you grabbed your phone seeing a text from your sister.
Veronica: "I hope you're having fun in Italy I'm holding the fort down here until you return love and miss you sis!"
You smiled at the message and you relaxed knowing everyone is alive.  You sighed and plopped back down staring at the ceiling realizing if something did happen you couldn't do anything.   The vivid image of someone hurting Jughead and Veronica caused you to worry as if that was going to happen. 
You shook your head no. But something deep inside you was urging you to go back to Riverdale.
"To be or not to be that is the question." You mumbled to yourself.
"To go would mean to at least see them again and be able to make sure Jughead is safe as well as Veronica. To not go means I won't know and anything could happen and I won't be able to protect them. But in turn something bad may happen to me." You contemplated.
You looked at your ring from Jughead and remembered the event.
"This ring was given to me as a promise from him. A promise that may never be broken. An unbreakable vow." You whispered. You looked at it and you knew what you had to do. A new found determination and courage overwhelmed you.
You knew you had to go back to Riverdale at least for a bit just to make sure nothing bad was happening.
You got up and began packing your luggage knowing this is what you had to do.
"Jughead Veronica stay strong for me I'm coming back." You mumbled.