Chapter 6: Pep Rally

It was after school.
"Hey with everything going on can you walk me home?" You asked.
"Yeah sure." He said.
"We can talk about some stuff." Jughead said.
You two were walking.
"I can't believe Archie did that." You said.
"Yeah me too." Jughead said.
"I guess you don't really know a person." Jughead sighed.
"Maybe Archie has a reason." You said trying to give him hope.
"I'm going to see him after I finish walking you home. Wish me luck." He said.
"If you want to get to him before I can finish the walk." You said.
"No I said I would walk you home not walk you  half way home." Jughead said with a smile.
You smiled too and you  both finished the walk.
   "Bye Juggie." You said.
"Bye newbie." He said with a smile.
You laughed and you walked inside.
"I'm home." You said.
"I saw you walking with a guy who?" Veronica asked.
"My friend." You said with a smile.
"When will I meet this mystery friend?" Veronica asked.
"I don't know." You said.

It was the next day at school and you were in the student lounge.
"Yeah like I would want Blossom dead since he was the only good quarterback." Reggie said.
"Here is another unsolved mystery. What were you and Kevin doing at the river?" Reggie asked Moose smirking.
You looked at Jughead and exchanged "oh no" glances.
"Reggie what exactly do you hope to gain?" You asked raising your eyebrow.
"Can it Lodge. You know you have no taste. You are hanging out with Wednesday Adams when you could be hanging out with a football star like me." Reggie said.
"So? You're jealous? Well let me tell you this I can be friends with whoever I want. My last name has no bearing on me whatsoever. If you and I were the last people on Earth you still wouldn't have a chance." You said with a glare.
"Let's think about it if a kid at Riverdale killed Jason it's not going to be a jock. Know let's be honest isn't always some spooky scrawny pathetic internet troll to busy writing. Some smug moody serial killer fanboy freak. Like Jughead.
The more and more he spoke the more you got and you zoned out glaring at Reggie.
Can you spell it?" Jughead asked.
"Come here!" Reggie yelled and jumped and you got right in front of Jughead.
"Don't you even think about touching him." You said.
"Shut up Reggie." Archie said and shoved him.
"What are you going to F/N? Call your dad get me in jail? Oh wait you can't." Reggie said.
You glared and slapped him as hard as you could and everyone could hear the sound.
"That's for insulting my family and for insulting Jughead." You glared.
Jughead had a small smirk.
"What do you even care Andrews?" Reggie asked.
"Doesn't matter." Archie said.
"Did you and Donny Darko do it together?" Reggie asked.
"Since you are suspecting so much I think you did it. That's why you are trying to pin it on Jughead and Archie." You said.
Archie shoved Reggie and Reggie shoved Archie and they started to fight.
You tried to break them up but Jughead pulled you back before you could get hurt by one of them on accident.

It was now the Pep Rally and you were here for Veronica but you and Jughead were hanging out. Archie walks over to you and Jughead and he stops in front of Jughead.
"Girl trouble you?" Jughead asks.
"Grundy and me we're telling Weatherbee." Archie said.
Jughead nods.
"At least I am." Archie said.
"Also I didn't mean anything I said to you. I'm sorry." Archie added.
"It's cool." Jughead said.
"We aren't going to hug in front of the whole town. So let's just do that bro thing and nod our head and mutually suppress our emotions." Jughead said and you and Archie laughed.
"But as friends right?" Archie asked.
"To he discussed over many burgers for many days." Jughead said and smiled.
Archie went back to the game.
The mayor did her speech saying that she is happy for the school spirit and she dedicated it to Jason Blossom.
You watched the River Vixens and Josie.
Then the Bulldogs came out and Cheryl was clapping but you see her face changed as if she was remembering something horrid and she ran off.
You saw Veronica run off. Then Betty.
"Oh my gosh." You said.
"I wonder what happened." Jughead said.
"Probably the whole Jason thing finally sunk.
You, Jughead, and Archie after the pep rally went to Pops and you saw Betty and Veronica.
"Want to join us?" Betty asked.
"Yes but only if you're treating." Jughead said.
Betty and Veronica laughed.
"Veronica Lodge." Veronica said.
"Jughead Jones the third. F/N told me about you. All good things of course." Jughead said.
You sat next to Jughead and all you guys laughed.

It was the next day in biology and the principal and Sheriff Keller came in.
Cheryl stood up.
"You're here for me aren't you? Because of the autopsy." Cheryl said.
"We don't need to do this in front of your classmates Cheryl." The principal said.
"It's alright Principal Weatherbee. They will find out soon enough." Cheryl said.
"Cheryl find out what?" You asked.
She turned and looked at me.
"That I'm guilty." Cheryl said.
You turned and looked at Jughead confused and shocked.